Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

thefullspectrum

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Got proof of that?
Odd hill to die on. 3 orders and they've all come/coming from Ontario, Canada. Why would you even suggest they're based in Australia?

Ive noticed there are quite a few breeders who'll only do regs, no doubt thanks to their own testing and years of breeding experience. Possibly older school types pre sts/cs, but its never normal changing the plants sex and regs are a better option for some.

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Odd hill to die on. 3 orders and they've all come/coming from Ontario, Canada. Why would you even suggest they're based in Australia?
I’m dubious on anyone who claims to be able to beat customs 100% of the time. They claim they’ve never lost a package, I don’t see that happening from an international sender, especially with customs new scanners and them starting to implement AI into the scanners so there’s no human error.

Customs don’t get everything but they don’t miss that much lately.

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
I’m dubious on anyone who claims to be able to beat customs 100% of the time. They claim they’ve never lost a package, I don’t see that happening from an international sender, especially with customs new scanners and them starting to implement AI into the scanners so there’s no human error.

What’s with the customs and scanners ,,,didn’t you say they were an Australian mob..?

R3za92

Baked
User ID
What’s with the customs and scanners ,,,didn’t you say they were an Australian mob..?
Yeah because how else they beating customs 100% of the time.

It’s either that or they’re lying about seizures.

When people start making claims like beating customs and never loosing a package I start being skeptical on any claims they make.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID

Without going into full detail, Canada and USA don't have "foot and mouth" disease in their livestock, and they haven't for many years. Aus Kustoms is very concerned with "foot and mouth" so are now 100% checking all incoming parcels from places like Europe, where foot and mouth disease is prevalent. In countries where foot and mouth disease doesn't exist, there's no need to check 100% of all packages yet. Please don't share this info on Reddit. As some wanker I know has just had about 40 different FEM strains ( 4 from 4 packages) arrive safely in the last few weeks ( i.e. from a country that doesn't have foot and mouth disease). I understand he has another package due Wednesday. 😉.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Yeah because how else they beating customs 100% of the time.

It’s either that or they’re lying about seizures.

When people start making claims like beating customs and never loosing a package I start being skeptical on any claims they make.
As many would, mate. Myself included at first when read a similar claim. But I'm yet to hear anyone stating otherwise than what's been said. There's been some late deliveries, but yet to hear any noise about anyone not getting their orders. And if there was, you'd think TSE would be one of the first Aussie platforms to learn about it.

It's been a promising scenario so far, considering how good customs/QPS have become.. fuck 'em.

elsooto

Baked
Community Member
User ID
What ya going to do? I’m pretty sure I’ll get the last laugh because anything you do I’ll find absolutely Fucking hilarious.

You and billy might get a giggle out of all the extra traffic and members my posting the Tse him page everywhere would bring but.

Fuck might even make a redditbot that posts the tse home page everytime 7 east is mentioned
Why didn't you answers his others questions RATta ?

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
I Odd hill to die on. 3 orders and they've all come/coming from Ontario, Canada. Why would you even suggest they're based in Australia?

Ive noticed there are quite a few breeders who'll only do regs, no doubt thanks to their own testing and years of breeding experience. Possibly older school types pre sts/cs, but its never normal changing the plants sex and regs are a better option for some.

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Without going into full detail, Canada and USA don't have "foot and mouth" disease in their livestock, and they haven't for many years. Aus Kustoms is very concerned with "foot and mouth" so are now 100% checking all incoming parcels from places like Europe, where foot and mouth disease is prevalent. In countries where foot and mouth disease doesn't exist, there's no need to check 100% of all packages yet. Please don't share this info on Reddit. As some wanker I know has just had about 40 different FEM strains ( 4 from 4 packages) arrive safely in the last few weeks ( i.e. from a country that doesn't have foot and mouth disease). I understand he has another package due Wednesday. 😉.
F&m is only one of the things customs is concerned with, they’re still scanning Plenty of packages from North America and seizing seeds from North American banks. I will admit you are more likely to beat customs with an order from us/Canada than Europe at the moment.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
F&m is only one of the things customs is concerned with, they’re still scanning Plenty of packages from North America and seizing seeds from North American banks. I will admit you are more likely to beat customs with an order from us/Canada than Europe at the moment.
Fuck you still going you idiot!!
You just love looking like a fuckwit don't ya!! 🤣🤣

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I'm not wasting my time on you and your fantasies, google Ruby Dragon Bx yourself, Vega who was a member here I believe using it for it's intended purpose which is to breed with fuck knuckle. Most grows are in peoples instagram although Bob ran some over winter.

Neck up ya parrot
They don't exist that's why ya won't link em fucking pathetic loser!! 🤣🤣
Who the fuck is Vega?? Industrial purposes!! 🤣🤣🤣

You are an utter fucking loser!! 🤣

puggle6

Baked
User ID
Fuck you still going you idiot!!
You just love looking like a fuckwit don't ya!! 🤣🤣
They don't exist that's why ya won't link em fucking pathetic loser!! 🤣🤣
Who the fuck is Vega?? Industrial purposes!! 🤣🤣🤣

You are an utter fucking loser!! 🤣
You really are a confused cunt, accusing people of dragging shit out when you bang the same gong for 2 years ya philistine.

Is ya 9yo daughter at special needs class and not there to google for you?

Here is one from the US cunt, yep I'm world wide hey DC

Top Bottom