Classic reddit thread

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Don't worry mate he thinks he's a God of the Aussie cannabis seen!! Surprised it wasn't puggle the fuckwit as your his competitor!!
I'm on a few yank forums and I know for a fact your Canadian as I've seen people raving about your stuff from a few years back well before this site had even started!!

@R3za92 your a fucking idiot if you think this bloke is an Aussie!!

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
Don't worry mate he thinks he's a God of the Aussie cannabis seen!! Surprised it wasn't puggle the fuckwit as your his competitor!!
I'm on a few yank forums and I know for a fact your Canadian as I've seen people raving about your stuff from a few years back well before this site had even started!!

Fucking idiot full stop. It’s his genetics

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
You really are delusional DC
Delusional. It's just the facts dickhead!!
Your a failed seed seller and a failed breeder!! Fuck knows why ya would ever bother breeding those piss ant autos anyway!! 🤣
Then ya thought you were an "artisan" for fuck sake! 🤣🤣
Your a fucking wanker who's actually a fucking failed loser!! 🤣🤣

R3za92

Baked
User ID

I stand by what I said. Also never said they where tse. I said there’s zero chance they’re based overseas if they haven’t had packages seized. Also they claim to have been around for 14 years yet their online presence doesn’t exist prior to late 2019 on a Facebook group or 2020 anywhere else.

Also the cunts keep saying they won’t breed fems because of hermis yet breed with Mac crosses and other hermi prone strains. 😂😂

If they didn’t want their stealth techniques shared on the surface web they shouldn’t post them on the surface web. This website is one of the first to come up when you google 7east even before the reddit posts. Cunt should get over himself.

puggle6

Baked
User ID
You are a perfect example of 'little big man syndrome' porky

No talent of your own so you make shit up in your head and expect people to believe whatever crap is up there.

Left wing non practicing climate activist on the political spectrum somewhere near Hitler

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I stand by what I said. Also never said they where tse. I said there’s zero chance they’re based overseas if they haven’t had packages seized. Also they claim to have been around for 14 years yet their online presence doesn’t exist prior to late 2019 on a Facebook group or 2020 anywhere else.

Also the cunts keep saying they won’t breed fems because of hermis yet breed with Mac crosses and other hermi prone strains. 😂😂

If they didn’t want their stealth techniques shared on the surface web they shouldn’t post them on the surface web. This website is one of the first to come up when you google 7east even before the reddit posts. Cunt should get over himself.
I couldn't give a fuck about what they breed or weather they are bullshiting about if they have had orders seized or not but there is plenty of posts on yank forums about them and how they deliver from Canada from as early as 2019!!

Look we all know you think you know absolutely fucking everything about Australia and world wide cannabis affairs but ya wrong if ya think 7east is Aussie!!

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
You are a perfect example of 'little big man syndrome' porky

No talent of your own so you make shit up in your head and expect people to believe whatever crap is up there.

Left wing non practicing climate activist on the political spectrum somewhere near Hitler
Hitler! 🤣🤣
Aww the truth hurts does it loser!!
Ide be upset to if I was as much of a pathetic cunt as you! 🤣
You think growing a weed takes talent!

Nothing made up whatsoever!! You failed at a seed business you named after an insult between me and Pedro then tried to blame Pedro for it which he told me about! 🤣
Then you were all over here offering ya dragon seeds to everyone a year ago and ya couldn't even give em away!! 🤣
I even said I wouldn't piss on ya seeds let alone grow em!🤣
So both failures!!
I'm just stating the facts that are all on this forum!! 😉

R3za92

Baked
User ID
I couldn't give a fuck about what they breed or weather they are bullshiting about if they have had orders seized or not but there is plenty of posts on yank forums about them and how they deliver from Canada from as early as 2019!!

Look we all know you think you know absolutely fucking everything about Australia and world wide cannabis affairs but ya wrong if ya think 7east is Aussie!!

Eh I couldnt care less, I’m not the one who complained about a reddit post made nearly 2 weeks back and Whoever 7east is they aren’t consistant with what they claim especially regarding Herms or their claims of being around for 14 years (2022-14 is 2008)

Edit. Here’s the actual post

puggle6

Baked
User ID
Porky's a little fanboi bitch as well, how long will it take him to turn on 7East like he did with DnG?

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Eh I couldnt care less, I’m not the one who complained about a reddit post made nearly 2 weeks back and Whoever 7east is they aren’t consistant with what they claim especially regarding Herms or their claims of being around for 14 years (2022-14 is 2008)

Edit. Here’s the actual post
You could care less because ya on another site talking bullshit that's wrong!!
Now ya been called out on it!!
I can't believe you would even care weather they breed fems or not!🤣

Top Bottom