Best set-up for fifo work

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Look i'm relaxed bro.

I might have said some things I didn't mean like "no one likes ya." "do the world a favor and die."

I don't feel like i'm being abused whatsoever. Probably cause I have a thick skin.... or something. But some of this shit that you read on this website and ozstoners.com is borderline abusive.

And what's more pathetic as soon as someone has a go at you about it, it gets worse. You up the anti and have a sissy fit and become more abusive.

Seriously, reading this suggests you have been abused or something. It is cyclic. Do whips and chains excite you??

Reading this shit ain't pleasant for anyone. Especially when it hits close to home.

Why not make this website a pleasant and positive experience for those that use it, rather then an abusive can of worms to those that open it.

There is a culture of abuse in the military and police force. I hope your not one of those cunts that gets off on that shit. Cause personally I feel you should be taken behind a garden shed and shot between the eyes, three times.
Clem the only time anyone on here hangs shit on anyone else is when they are being a dick head and need to be told their actions aren’t guna fly round here and others hang shit on em. Don’t be a fuckwit and you will never have shit hung on ya.
As for not taking shit I personally take more shit than a sewer. 😝

Clementine

Blooming
User ID
Clem the only time anyone on here hangs shit on anyone else is when they are being a dick head and need to be told their actions aren’t guna fly round here and others hang shit on em. Don’t be a fuckwit and you will never have shit hung on ya.
As for not taking shit I personally take more shit than a sewer. 😝
Huh? I thought I'd stayed well clear of this brawl.

I appreciate that porky. I sorted hinted I wasn't being too serious. The only thing though is there is a bit of shit hung on members and heavy words used here and there. Not to be a soft cunt why is it necessary? It ain't nice and makes you feel like a shit cunt reading it, even if it has nothing to do with you. I have noticed you and Pedro have a good crack at each other here and there and yeah you seam to cop a bit of flack too which I don't find too amusing. But hey i'm not one too try and stop people from doing what they enjoy. So just ignore my banter and carry on as you were. Could make a great website even greater bye cutting out the heavy words and semi abusive banter.

I wasn't having a go at you cooper. I just uploaded a mine site that you might appreciate. Mining pieces might even appreciate and even the world. Renewable energy seams to be the way of the future. What's the use of digging up all that coal and burning it when we could use renewable energy technology to power our grid.

Miningpieces

Blooming
User ID
Omg @Clementine there is already a thread you can argue about renewables, I do enjoy your ranting though. My personal favourite “I can’t wait to break my room mates neck” then in the next post “I hate people that hold grudges”.😰😰 Mate chill out.

Clementine

Blooming
User ID
Omg @Clementine there is already a thread you can argue about renewables, I do enjoy your ranting though. My personal favourite “I can’t wait to break my room mates neck” then in the next post “I hate people that hold grudges”.😰😰 Mate chill out.

Your one to twist what I say too your own personal gratification. Half of what you fucking low iq ass puppet pigs type doesn't make any sense. I am chill.

Why don't you smoke a few cones of your own medicine and relax, speak for yourself.

🖕

Fucking retard.

Miningpieces

Blooming
User ID
Your one to twist what I say too your own personal gratification. Half of what you fucking low iq ass puppet pigs type doesn't make any sense. I am chill.

Why don't you smoke a few cones of your own medicine and relax, speak for yourself.

🖕

Fucking retard.
Stop lacing your shit, find the nearest alleyway and have a snooze. Maybe find a creek or water source somewhere and have a rinse.

Clementine

Blooming
User ID
Mate you need to rinse your fucking ugly mug. Speak for yourself.

I don't need to sleep in no alley way cause I have a roof over my head. Not a fucking wig.

Top Bottom