Best set-up for fifo work

drgreenthumb

All time Shittest Trimmer.
User ID
^ Mate think you been smoking too many bongs...

Quote: "Might" fuck your chances. Cannabis stays in your system for a long time. Unless you sweat the THC out of your flab. You won't pass the drug test to get in and again, i'm not talking all mine sites, i'm just talking most. That's until the THC leaves your system.

Your absolutely correct. A minor drug conviction probably won't fuck your chances of getting in. But it just might.
Wouldn't want to get a drug conviction. Might fuck your chances of getting a FIFO job. They are anal about that sorta thing these days.‘ where did you say anything about piss test? :rolleyes::sneaky:
pretty sure this lad will choof either way. ya can flush out in a week easy done.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

drgreenthumb

User ID
Anyway You will have a tough time unless you get your misso on board mate, need someone to check it periodically whichever system you go with. RDWC is easily managed if you have doser and a few level switches controlling solenoids to top off water levels. Some grows I was gone for 4-5 weeks. Was fucking stressful but can be done.

Carbcon

Curing
User ID
Some confusion here.
Conviction is different to facing/doing or passing failing a drug test.

Easy get a job the first medical is easy, just gotta be careful how you keep it.

But like everything, exceptions are made.

I never failed a test.

Had plenty bosses wise me up to random tests.

drgreenthumb

User ID
Some confusion here.
Conviction is different to facing/doing or passing failing a drug test.

Easy get a job the first medical is easy, just gotta be careful how you keep it.

But like everything, exceptions are made.

I never failed a test.

Had plenty bosses wise me up to random tests.
Fake piss from the head shops or the magnum detox’s are a fucking gods gift!!!

Clementine

Blooming
User ID
Fuck you lot are a bunch of sensitive dickheads. All you read on this website is members abusing one another.

Couple of a bikers and a whole bunch of atypical fuckwit police officers that seam to feed off providing miss information and abusing one another. :ROFLMAO:

Why don' t you go eat a big bag of dicks and do the world a big favor and die.

drgreenthumb

User ID
Fuck you lot are a bunch of sensitive dickheads. All you read on this website is members abusing one another.

Couple of a bikers and a whole bunch of atypical fuckwit police officers that seam to feed off providing miss information and abusing one another. :ROFLMAO:

@Carbcon i think he’s talking to you :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::cautious:

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID

On the pipe again mate??

drgreenthumb

User ID
I’m Not quite sure where the police officers and misinformation comes into play though Hey.

talking about fifo to lads that actually do it, then we are all of a sudden cops!

Would be like us telling you how to eat anti psychotic medication wouldnt it @Clementine
Sorry I take that back, you don’t seem very good at taking it

Clementine

Blooming
User ID
gee mate that cut me deep that one did. hahahah hahahah hahaha.

Enjoy yourselves. The only friends you have are one another. Cause rest assured no one else likes ya.

drgreenthumb

User ID
gee mate that cut me deep that one did. hahahah hahahah hahaha.

Enjoy yourselves. The only friends you have are one another. Cause rest assured no one else likes ya.
seems Like you have a few good mates going in your head so you should be right! Just keep warming up that glass dick mate, they’ll be with you till the end

Top Bottom