Best set-up for fifo work

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

drgreenthumb

All time Shittest Trimmer.
User ID
Alright there is clearly some serious psychological issues going on here. I’m pulling the pin. Clem you win mate. but take the blue pill and get some sleep

Carbcon

Curing
User ID
What did I say?

I had a real stiff dickhead client manager go to the jar one morning and pick out a handful of marbles.

You are only supposed to pick one.

Then the drug testing crowd say "ok we testing red marbles"

Ol mate digs around and gives me a blue

drgreenthumb

All time Shittest Trimmer.
User ID
What did I say?

I had a real stiff dickhead client manager go to the jar one morning and pick out a handful of marbles.

You are only supposed to pick one.

Then the drug testing crowd say "ok we testing red marbles"

Ol mate digs around and gives me a blue
Maybe you should give that marble to @Clementine cause he has clearly lost all his bro.

Clementine

Blooming
User ID
Hey man i'm all natural. I don't need weed and meth to get me high. It's the simple things in life, like stirring the pot on a bunch of cunts, that can dish out a heap of shit, but take none in return.

Your constantly taking the mickey out of every member who once used this website. But as soon as someone has a go at your own behavior. All hell breaks loose.

Last edited:

Clementine

Blooming
User ID
Look i'm relaxed bro.

I might have said some things I didn't mean like "no one likes ya." "do the world a favor and die."

I don't feel like i'm being abused whatsoever. Probably cause I have a thick skin.... or something. But some of this shit that you read on this website and ozstoners.com is borderline abusive.

And what's more pathetic as soon as someone has a go at you about it, it gets worse. You up the anti and have a sissy fit and become more abusive.

Seriously, reading this suggests you have been abused or something. It is cyclic. Do whips and chains excite you??

Reading this shit ain't pleasant for anyone. Especially when it hits close to home.

Why not make this website a pleasant and positive experience for those that use it, rather then an abusive can of worms to those that open it.

There is a culture of abuse in the military and police force. I hope your not one of those cunts that gets off on that shit. Cause personally I feel you should be taken behind a garden shed and shot between the eyes, three times.

Carbcon

Curing
User ID
Still me right?

I'm not even sure how to reply.

You have hit so many nails right on the head there Clem.

Hmmmm, I will have to think about this further

This will require me to put my fone down.

Problem with me is,when I put fone down I forget about the internet.

Then after a while I will go, "ohh, wonder if anything new on the internet"

Whole dam cycle repeats, "chicken or egg" I think they call it

Clementine

Blooming
User ID
No not you. Or are you? I'm not saying I was right or wrong. Or in the right. Infact, most of what I type is a not what I should write. If that makes sense.

I contradicted myself a few times here and there. Generally I do most of the time anyhow.

It just seams shit gets hanged on members from time to time, including myself.

Not that it bothers me most of the time.

I just fucking hate people who hang shit on others and can't handle getting a little shit hanged on them.

I went a little over board this evening. Wasn't how I feel generally, per say about any of you. I just like making an example of things when it's needed.

Why hang shit on people and then hang shit on them over and over again when really they aren't doing anything wrong.

My housemate for example. Hangs shit on me all the time. It's great cause i'm looking forward to the day I move out and break his neck. Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth. ;)

Clementine

Blooming
User ID
Furthering my rant.

Grudges. Can't stand people who hold grudges. If your one of those people who holds an unnecessary unforgiven grudge. Stop being a little sissy and grow up to the world. Life is short, hold a grudge long enough and it will change a man. Change a human from a fine specimen into a munted individual.

Top Bottom