Best budget led for a veg tent.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
have I accused or even hinted that you are a liar porky ..?
Hahaha nah mate I’m just being a bored at work dick head trying to rile you cunts up.
Seems to only work with Pedro. 🤣
Fuckin get some of the bangi haze x green crack goin that ya sent me. Fuckin beautiful plants and smoke.

I stand by me tiny dick comment but. 😂😂

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now
D

Deleted member cpr

I reckon led would cause me heat issues. Sounds stupid but I can't air cool them like I do my HPS. Not sure my AC would keep up with the extra heat.

D

Deleted member cpr

No sedge, winter here is pretty hot and humid. I'd ditch all the shit if I could.

thedrunk

Germinating
User ID
I didnt mean to set off a shit storm :unsure:

If I could grow outside, I would
If I could grow with a 1000W HPS, I would

Sadly I cannot 😥

D

Deleted member DC01

You let the side down SE, lift ya game FFS, or you might have to concede defeat to the LED faggots

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
Oh look more useless arguing lol

Ey sedge from what I have read those 660w settings on digi ballasts aren't all that great, you don't get that much extra light and you ruin the life of ya bulb.

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Oh look more useless arguing lol

Ey sedge from what I have read those 660w settings on digi ballasts aren't all that great, you don't get that much extra light and you ruin the life of ya bulb.

Supposed to be better ,,,,gotta have some percentage of better ,,I'd hope ..
Only use the bulb up to 3 times,,,after a few yrs I'm only replacing bulbs and not looking at a degraded LED.
Think I'm financially in front .

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Supposed to be better ,,,,gotta have some percentage of better ,,I'd hope ..
Only use the bulb up to 3 times,,,after a few yrs I'm only replacing bulbs and not looking at a degraded LED.
Think I'm financially in front .
Ill take me chances with me $110 diode board that lasts 10years and can be changed like a globe. Uses less power aswell.
Actually i think ill be financially infront. 🤣🤣

D

Deleted member DC01

Ill take me chances with me $110 diode board that lasts 10years and can be changed like a globe. Uses less power aswell.
Actually i think ill be financially infront. 🤣🤣
You spent $1500 on ya flog lights, a 1000w HPS with everything $500, leaves a $1000 for globes
seeing how you need to run 200w of heating as well, your using the same power 3/4 of the year

you don't know if you flog light will last the 10 years

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
You spent $1500 on ya flog lights, a 1000w HPS with everything $500, leaves a $1000 for globes
seeing how you need to run 200w of heating as well, your using the same power 3/4 of the year

you don't know if you flog light will last the 10 years
Im using the same power half the year retard.
Yeah im interested to see how long they last.
Ill be way in front will all the extra buds me 3 light's will grow. 😝

Top Bottom