Best budget led for a veg tent.

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
Supposed to be better ,,,,gotta have some percentage of better ,,I'd hope ..
Only use the bulb up to 3 times,,,after a few yrs I'm only replacing bulbs and not looking at a degraded LED.
Think I'm financially in front .
I have to re check the reading that came with my digi ballst, but i think i remember solistek themselves warning the boost for 600w and 1000 w settings on my ballast degrade bulbs a lot and it was like a 10% increase. but that may be specific to my ballast it's like 5 - 6 years old now was spose to be top of the range back then. Why i personally stayed away from the boost settings.

Can't both lights have a place? Looks like there are some crazy multi tier led warehouse grows in the states as well as conventional HPS warehouse grows. HID probably won't be replaced in closed greenhouses anytime soon.

But i think for what it's worth pedro you are missing out on one of the largest benefits of LED which is the custom spectrums.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now
D

Deleted member DC01

Its all good frank, I put them outside in the sun for the extra spectrums

could probably run a flog panel like Porkys either side of the 1000 and have the best of both worlds
its probably the best use for them

would probably triple me yield lol

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
That soil seems quite good.
Have ya finished 2 plants in it or just veged 2 plants in it??

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Well yeah, the roots likely took up the whole pot, be a pain to remove.

The stems end up rotting and you can lift them out easily a month or so after you cut the plant.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Well yeah, the roots likely took up the whole pot, be a pain to remove.

The stems end up rotting and you can lift them out easily a month or so after you cut the plant.
Yeah sweet im thinking of doin the same with mine next run.

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Be interested to see if it works for ya... do you feed yours though, or just water only??. Apparently 50L is the go for living soil.

Top Bottom