Ayeydized's Magic Mushroom Growlogs

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
Nice one, mate. Did you make the syringes again?
I been a bit like you, not much shroom action going on but had a colonised bag of tulum just sitting in the fridge so turned that into another 6 bags via grain transfer zip lock. All bags (apart from a quarter of one) fully colonised.
I tried a couple of your prints to agar but had mass contam, I made a diy flow hood that obviously isn't that great 😔
Yeah new spores to syringe. Put them on agar too but if the mss works I’ll be happy with what they produce.

Forgotten myc is the best. I have a quart jar of Azurescens myc that’s really thick. Totally left it for like 6 months. I have opened the lid and cased with peat and sowed some grass seeds on top. I wanted to fruit in jar but not much happening so I will look into what I can do. Most probably I’ll just transfer to more jars. My first attempt at fruiting azzies was a fail

Sorry the prints didn’t work. I’ll make some more from this new run.

I would love a flow hood. Was it hard getting the equipment?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

elsooto

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Just got a supposedly hepa filter off eBay that was meant to be a replacement for some air purifier thing, stuck it to a storage container and jammed a 4 inch inline fan in the back of the container. Blows a steady stream but the filter must be no good. I'll get a pic of it when it comes out next

triasbhai

Seedling
User ID
Cool. Yeah there's a lot of vendors out there. But in oz it's hard to get spore syringes through the post. Better to stick with spore prints here.
There is a few local vendors on reddit that ship syringes around oz.
r/aussiesporetraders is where u will find them. I've had no issues getting them, but as ayeydized said dont bother trying to get them in from overseas
I am also looking to get spore syringes and f have found few sites that have started delivery, will love to get them as quickly as possible as eagerly waiting for them to arrive

elsooto

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I am also looking to get spore syringes and f have found few sites that have started delivery, will love to get them as quickly as possible as eagerly waiting for them to arrive

Spore trades Australia on Reddit. Vendor u/mushAUroom has a heap of strains atm

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
Tea Time 🍄🫖 🤯
So made up 1/2L using the Natalensis. Just over 52grams fresh. I’m not drinking now. Still got some stuff to do. Although washing the dishes while tripping might be interesting 🤔. If I don’t have it over the weekend I’ll freeze them into ice cubes. I’ve done it before without any lose in potency.
D52D4A58-0A47-4BAA-85D6-CD4E836BEDB8.jpeg276ABFD3-A8F3-4E8F-A60F-685DDDC82BF8.jpeg5D2BFC52-D4C0-4F1C-AF4A-A3D07083B7E6.jpeg72E744A8-820D-4813-ABBC-FCE9661CA040.jpeg
I let it brew for around 20 minutes. Look how dark blue it got!!
I then reboiled and did a second little brew then had it all up to 500ml.
F1DEF275-B97C-4F71-9F7D-6B309E6F819A.jpeg396F68C0-7491-43AE-A8D5-35DFB431FAE8.jpegF1DEF275-B97C-4F71-9F7D-6B309E6F819A.jpeg28793D72-E5D0-4497-804F-4C43E4D3762B.jpeg

Top Bottom