Ayeydized's Magic Mushroom Growlogs

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

elsooto

Baked
Community Member
User ID
And the tub, obviously something not quite right but being first time I'm stoked to even be this far in. Noticed pins Monday night, this pic is from this morning. Temps are around 18-22. I'm gonna take a guess and say too much misting and not enough fae combined with low temps be the issue?20200808_050721.jpg

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
And the tub, obviously something not quite right but being first time I'm stoked to even be this far in. Noticed pins Monday night, this pic is from this morning. Temps are around 18-22. I'm gonna take a guess and say too much misting and not enough fae combined with low temps be the issue?View attachment 3278
Great job man. They look good. The long skinny ones are searching for more fae but are still growing which is better than aborting pins.

The temps are probably keeping possible contams out as irs too cold. Just takes longer to fruit.

And your lc looks good.

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
And the tub, obviously something not quite right but being first time I'm stoked to even be this far in. Noticed pins Monday night, this pic is from this morning. Temps are around 18-22. I'm gonna take a guess and say too much misting and not enough fae combined with low temps be the issue?View attachment 3278
hey Soot! nice job!

small heads, fat body usually means more FAE (y)

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
IMG20200820061609.jpgIMG20200820052531.jpg

This guy wasn't big but look at the base where i cut it. That's some intense bluing. About 20 seconds after cutting.

IMG20200818201111.jpgIMG20200818201315.jpg
You can see the above guy in the right top corner. This was two days ago.
This isn't a huge grow but there's lots of pins so I'm hoping for decent flush or two.

Last edited:

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
Wow I never knew they Grew so Fast
Question from a Complete Noob when it comes to this stuff
How much do you need to ingest to get the effects your after?

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
Wow I never knew they Grew so Fast
Question from a Complete Noob when it comes to this stuff
How much do you need to ingest to get the effects your after?
Yeah 3.5g dried for a first timer. But that's for cubes. There's other stronger shrooms like ps. subaeringnosa that 2-3g would be plenty.
Pan cyans are more potent too which can be found in cow paddocks in summertime.

If eating fresh then times by ten. So 30grams fresh. Fresh are good to make blue juice with. I have two trays of ice cubes made up of blue juice.

Top Bottom