ASX and general share trading advice thread

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
My "hot" tip for the week

$RHI Red Hill Iron, be a few bags in it next week and a few more down the track, $1.10 atm, $3-4 next week ?

probably need to be already in it, will open with a bang Monday morning

IMO, DOYR

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
You're are going to be wrong more times than you will be right
cut your losses quick and let your winners run, try and stay in the game, don't blow your account up

watch out for the "Pump and Dump" crews, (social media)
they're the cunts selling you their shares while telling you its going to the MOON

Used to hate going to work on a Monday hey

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
The reason I asked this question initially is because I'm familiar with crypto platforms and stuff like that but not share trading platforms or the intricacies of buying selling and the costs involved.

I've heard of Commsec and read some bad reviews by users so I'm thinking there's a better platform out there, mostly for desktop, but phone is fine too. Hence why I asked for your opinion on Raiz and Spaceship Voyager.

That sort of thing. Tips are fine but it was mostly about how it all works. Cheers

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
You're are going to be wrong more times than you will be right
cut your losses quick and let your winners run, try and stay in the game, don't blow your account up

watch out for the "Pump and Dump" crews, (social media)
they're the cunts selling you their shares while telling you its going to the MOON

Used to hate going to work on a Monday hey

It's wild seeing all these younger social media influencers running all these pump and dump crypto scams. I feel bad for the younger generation falling for that shit

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
social media influencers
Fuck I hate hearing those words, lol.

Whether it be selfies on 1 hr hire private jets, or leased vehicles, or crypto, etc. I fucking hate these 'influencers'.

If someone like Dr Karl the science dude, or someone at least like that, dropping knowledge regularly so people learn new things, then that should be an 'influencer'.

Not some vapid cunt who only cares about looks and showing off their bullshit 🤣

R3za92

Baked
User ID
The reason I asked this question initially is because I'm familiar with crypto platforms and stuff like that but not share trading platforms or the intricacies of buying selling and the costs involved.

I've heard of Commsec and read some bad reviews by users so I'm thinking there's a better platform out there, mostly for desktop, but phone is fine too. Hence why I asked for your opinion on Raiz and Spaceship Voyager.

That sort of thing. Tips are fine but it was mostly about how it all works. Cheers
Nothing wrong with commsec. It’s just a brokerage. They have no skin in the game, they get their fees whether you buy winning or loosing shares

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Fuck I hate hearing those words, lol.

Whether it be selfies on 1 hr hire private jets, or leased vehicles, or crypto, etc. I fucking hate these 'influencers'.

If someone like Dr Karl the science dude, or someone at least like that, dropping knowledge regularly so people learn new things, then that should be an 'influencer'.

Not some vapid cunt who only cares about looks and showing off their bullshit 🤣
The only reason they exist is because idiots watch their videos.
Some people are just fucking plain stupid!!

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
Nice one. So you just keep an ear to the ground and wait for them to make an announcement next week and get in before that or something?

R3za92

Baked
User ID
I was told that Penasana is a sure thing over the next 5 to 10 years. Can anyone back that up?
Can’t say it’s a sure thing but demand for rear earth minerals is only going up and supply down so I don’t see them going anywhere without making a few bad business decision. If you’ve got the cash to spare it’s probably worth a punt

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Telstra shares must be due to take off soon..
Doubt it with them giving away 15m a year for free calls from any pay phone to any number in aust landline or mobile.

I recon Qantas shares will increase to pre covid levels or above once boarders are open and international travel resumes. They took a big hit with covid. Wish I bought at the bottom of the dip.

Top Bottom