ASX and general share trading advice thread

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
I’m just going to hold dogecoin eventually it will hit one dollar just gotta wait a year or so then I’ll sell it
last few week BTC go’s from 50 to 57 then back to 50 then 57 if you had a full coin you could make 6-7k just day trading swapping to a stable coin then swapping back once the market dives

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
True, I'm more of a long term dude based on history though. I don't have time to trade all day, it'd be interesting to watch though, I've never looked into it before.

R3za92

Baked
User ID
I’m just going to hold dogecoin eventually it will hit one dollar just gotta wait a year or so then I’ll sell it
last few week BTC go’s from 50 to 57 then back to 50 then 57 if you had a full coin you could make 6-7k just day trading swapping to a stable coin then swapping back once the market dives
6-7k minus 20% capital gains. If you stiff the tax man you’ll end up paying more than 20%

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
If anyone can't read that AFR article Pedro posted because it might be behind a paywall, here is a Chrome/Firefox extension you can use for a heap of paywalled news sites.

Yes, github is trustworthy, and yes, so is the developer who created the extension.

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Yeah mate I’m not knocking it to be honest I don’t know enough about it, but power to you if you can turn a profit, no doubt u still pay tax on any profit u make.

Top Bottom