ASX and general share trading advice thread

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Seaborne coking coal prices were up in both the cfr and fob markets on Wednesday September 1, although sources at two major mills in China said they did not want to buy at such high prices.

Domestic first-tier coking coal prices in China, meanwhile, increased in fourth-quarter long-term contracts and coke prices increased for the eighth round since the start of August, sources said.
Fastmarkets indices
Premium hard coking coal, cfr Jingtang: $431.03 per tonne, up $9.18 per tonne
Hard coking coal, cfr Jingtang: $396.52 per tonne, up $3.71 per tonne
Premium hard coking coal, fob DBCT: $260.02 per tonne, up $4.32 per tonne
Hard coking coal, fob DBCT: $214.90 per tonne, up $0.83 per...

Pedro de pacas

User ID
CKA as it sits now
BBM US 560 M x 0.6 = US336 M
TBAR US 300 M x 0.75 = US 225 M
Total CKA share = US $ 561
Recover Debt from co-owners = US 40
Grand Total = US $ 601 M Total AUD
= $812 M Per Share = $ 0.87.
TBAR has far greater potential

Seeya at 50 c

Pedro de pacas

User ID
BBM Res, 24Mt x 5=Us$120
Resource 200 Mt x 2=$400
BBM West =10Mtx4=$40
TBAR Conservative guess
Reserve 60Mtx5=$300
Resource no value assigned

elsooto

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Any gold 'gold' for sale pedro? Looking for a quarter oz coin if you wanna let go of one?

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Modern generation learning the hard way, all over again. Cryptos lost between 10 to 15% of their value in last 2 days. Backing from El Salvador isn't going to save them. On their way to becoming worthless in 2022. Yep, just another tech scam. Hope you cashed in all your dividends.....oh wait, there wasn't any, because thin air can't create income. Chinese Govt backed crypto will put the final nail in the Bitcoin coffin.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Yep. Way too volatile for my liking. Though it'd be alright with those with a bob that want to have a bit of fun and can afford to lose what they invest in it. But yeah, any mum and dad investors best stay away.

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
User ID
I'm not trying to school anyone but after 10 years of researching Bitcoin, this is just a blip and it will recover.

Trust me, I've mentioned this previously, mainstream media is what most people read about crypto and I haven't read those articles in a long while because I was sick of their misinformation and lack of understanding of the technology, plus their constant speculations from 'financial experts' who contradict each other and then never show up to the party when they're eventually wrong.

So if anyone is interested in crypto, check out the long term graphs and research some more, and don't treat it like a day trading thing because it's not.

4x my investment in less than a year, I'm happy with that. Sure, it dropped 10% in the last 2 days but my experience tells me that this isn't the end, look at the graphs over the past ten years there's always ebbs and flows. Just don't read the mainstream media who sensationalise "crashes" in the market because they report "crashes" a lot more than they do gains. I have many years reading that shit, and now don't bother.

However I'm not trying to tell anyone what to do, even a friend of mine wanted me to invest some money for him a while back but I refused on the basis that I don't want the hassle of someone complaining that they lost 3%, even though I know they'll gain it back in a few days. I still don't want to hear the whinging from someone I know though. They can do it themselves, if they're interested, I'll even teach them how to, but at the end of the day it's their responsibility and their decision.

Edit: Also, don't jump on a new crypto because some newspaper said it is going to be awesome. It could be, sure, but at least delve deeper into why it's been created and how it's better than the rest, in a technical sense.

As I mentioned in a previous post, only the new cryptos that solve the problems that Bitcoin 1.0 have, will survive and prosper.

I'm not having a go at anyone, just detailing my experience.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Well said, mate. It's good to hear your take on it. Though the volatility of it isn't my only concern. It's association with the criminal world is another point that puts me off, as well as if its ever is legitimised I'd reckon the gov will tax the fuck out of any dividends the individual may get when they cash out.

That's all speculation on my behalf though.

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
i lost 900$ the other day in eth but i gained most of it back already and only down 300$ now it will bounce back it always dose crypto is the future

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
Modern generation learning the hard way, all over again. Cryptos lost between 10 to 15% of their value in last 2 days. Backing from El Salvador isn't going to save them. On their way to becoming worthless in 2022. Yep, just another tech scam. Hope you cashed in all your dividends.....oh wait, there wasn't any, because thin air can't create income. Chinese Govt backed crypto will put the final nail in the Bitcoin coffin.
you only lose if you sell at a loss 1 btc is all ways 1 btc

Last edited:

Indy

Misfit
User ID
also thinking about buying a share in tesla today
If there's shares available and you wanted to invest in electric cars. It might be worth looking at Audi. Those fuckers will probably at the forefront when it takes off.

Check them all out before jumping on Tesla, because the buggers would've folded a few times over if it wasn't for gov and investors money.

Top Bottom