ASX and general share trading advice thread

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

R3za92

Baked
User ID
The ATO work with the exchanges so it should be lodged as CGT when you cash out because they do know about what people are doing.
This as well as other crypto tracking methods. CGT is also payable on mined coins that increase in value once mined and when trading from one coin to another.

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
No one gets out of life alive hey

Ciggies killed me granddad, old cunt used to smoke 3 packs a day, it finally caught up with him tho

Dead at 89
i use to smoke but gave them up years ago i only smoke green bongs now i have 1 or 2 bongs a day once the kids are in bed

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
User ID
i use to smoke but gave them up years ago i only smoke green bongs now i have 1 or 2 bongs a day once the kids are in bed
That's a good question actually. I'm going to assume everyone here smokes straight mull because in my experience growers of quality weed don't seem to mix tobacco in their weed like we used to when we were young?

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Surprisingly not in all cases, Anoma. Got an old mate that has spun out his mix all these years. He has never smoke ciggies, but I reckon it has him addicted to nicotine because he spend nearly every woken moment choofin' billies..

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Cash is king IMO

Yeah FUCK the taxman
I agree but having travelled a bit Australia is without doubt one of the most cashless societies I've been to.
Europe, America and Asia all use cash heaps more than Australia.
It's because the big 4 banks have so much power of government policy.

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
Surprisingly not in all cases, Anoma. Got an old mate that has spun out his mix all these years. He has never smoke ciggies, but I reckon it has him addicted to nicotine because he spend nearly every woken moment choofin' billies..
100% right I was addicted to nicotine with Bongs I was having a 20 day now I’m down to 2 sometimes I don’t even have any now that I smoke green

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Eventually they will but it may be a long time away.
Slowly more and more places are accepting crypto for payment.
I'm interested to see if the world's big banks bring out their own crypto currency.
Too much volatility for small businesses to use crypto for transactions. Imagine going to the bottlo and a bottle of jd costing $30 when you walk in the door, $40 when you grab it off the shelf, $25 when you go to pay then $35 when you walk out.

R3za92

Baked
User ID
cash is form the government fuck them tools where crypto belongs to no one
You literally described why cash will always be king. It’s backed by government. So if a government is stable so will it’s currency. The more stable the government is the more stable it’s currency will be.

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
The government hates cash, they would love it if we were all on the digital shit

They have never meet a $ they don't want a bit of, what they don't know they can't fucking TAX hey

Top Bottom