Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
I'd update the cunt if I had a EDIT button

Getting a bit pissed off about it 🌈🐐

Keep ya bullshit "figjam- Artisan of bullshit up for all I care, but bring back the EDIT cunt

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
$40k for each cent increse, you must have 5 billion shares ;)
Ya whc shares doin well now billy wish I had of listened I went the other way with Ltr lithium shares seen em drop from 2.19$ to 70 odd cents comin back hard now though I think by memory you have cxo so you would be doin very well indeed👍

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
CXO
PLS
WHC

the two latter are like a fucking steam train. I still believe whitehaven is good value at current pricing. Cant even remember how low the price was when i first mentioned it...

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
G
CXO
PLS
WHC

the two latter are like a fucking steam train. I still believe whitehaven is good value at current pricing. Cant even remember how low the price was when i first mentioned it...
Gday Billy I didn’t realise You had pls aswell you be smashing it richest man on the forum😂 whc have surprised me big time they got to about 6-7$ n I thought oh it will cool down now nope screamed up to 11$ good on ya it only takes 1-2 good investments in your life 👍

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
G

Gday Billy I didn’t realise You had pls aswell you be smashing it richest man on the forum😂 whc have surprised me big time they got to about 6-7$ n I thought oh it will cool down now nope screamed up to 11$ good on ya it only takes 1-2 good investments in your life 👍

haha... I do not own that many shares. but its nice to have a little win every now and then.

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
G

haha... I do not own that many shares. but its nice to have a little win every now and then.

....Meanwhile at Bills place...
b4f5ed578bf35481b0c3f1a76956669d.jpg

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
Is anyone still active on the share trading space @Billygoat they trying to smash down all lithium shares the dogs Goldman sachs and credit S scare mongering hope ya skimmed a bit of profit and traded back in thousands to be made if you follow the noise👍 Not me though to dumb for that shit buy hold watch go up watch go down repeat I did manage to swipe a bit of profit outta Ltr at 2.14 to sort Christmas out then they dropped to 1.80 bought em back n still managed a few bucks in me pocket so win all round pretty bullish on lithium long term regardless what people try n tell me and coal short term should still smash it although whc has had an epic run 2.30$ when u mentioned it up to 11.00$ in no time

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Is anyone still active on the share trading space @Billygoat they trying to smash down all lithium shares the dogs Goldman sachs and credit S scare mongering hope ya skimmed a bit of profit and traded back in thousands to be made if you follow the noise👍 Not me though to dumb for that shit buy hold watch go up watch go down repeat I did manage to swipe a bit of profit outta Ltr at 2.14 to sort Christmas out then they dropped to 1.80 bought em back n still managed a few bucks in me pocket so win all round pretty bullish on lithium long term regardless what people try n tell me and coal short term should still smash it although whc has had an epic run 2.30$ when u mentioned it up to 11.00$ in no time

I am still hanging in... should have sold out at the $1.80 on CXO. but i reckon it will be double that this time next year.

Renascor another resaonable buy i reckon. I only bought in a few months at 19c, they at 31c now, so still cheap buying.

Whitehaven has been a roller coaster, but made a tidy profit, still hold some now, reckon it still has some growth left in it coming in to winter in Europe, well i hope so.. lol

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
I am still hanging in... should have sold out at the $1.80 on CXO. but i reckon it will be double that this time next year.

Renascor another resaonable buy i reckon. I only bought in a few months at 19c, they at 31c now, so still cheap buying.

Whitehaven has been a roller coaster, but made a tidy profit, still hold some now, reckon it still has some growth left in it coming in to winter in Europe, well i hope so.. lol
Yep def wouldn’t be selling cxo lot of misinformation goin round it be worth some coin in a few yrs no doubt rnu are into graphite so no doubt they be killing it to glad to c ya made a few Bob outta the fkn blood thirsty shark infested ASX sold out of stx an oil n gas company at 23 cents to invest in xtc then they shot up to 30c and looks as though it’s gunna go further whilst my dog stock xtc going backwards can’t win em all Billy it’s a wild ride for sure gotta be better than crypto though right😏

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID

That the one Pedro got ya onto?? 🤣

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Wasn't there someone a while back, banging on how well bitcoin is going to go in the future, and their other hot tip was Tesla shares.

Wonder how they're going with it now?

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Yeah, red eye. he even had a bitcoin credit card. I put $1,500 into bitcoin and etherum. now worth less than $500. lol. and i cant even sell it as the stupid app keeps asking me to supply identification, but when i do it doesn't accept it..

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Ahh yeah, that's right. It was Red Eye.

Bloody hell, sounds like it's a gift that keeps on giving. Just not in a good way.

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Yeah, red eye. he even had a bitcoin credit card. I put $1,500 into bitcoin and etherum. now worth less than $500. lol. and i cant even sell it as the stupid app keeps asking me to supply identification, but when i do it doesn't accept it..
Shit time to sell anyway. It’s only the air found that will fuck off, the likes of bitcoin and eth will stick around for a while. It’s all the ftx Shit that’s tanked the market, good time to buy the stable coins if you’ve got capital and can afford the risk.

Top Bottom