Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Stackr

Baked
Community Member
User ID
The AUD is trading just under USD0.67.
Spot gold is looking at breaking above USD2,000.00 for the 3rd time in history.
Just coincidentally with the exchange rate, makes AUD2,992.00, so looking to break AUD3,000.00 for the 1st time, and the highest its been since August last year.
With a couple of US and EU banks going under, if contagion sets in, record prices may be broken.
It's Friday, how will the traders feel about waiting for Monday/Tuesday to see where things will go.
Third time lucky may see gold>USD2000.00, and hold above there.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Yeah, just last week i was thinking of moving onto some gold, because real estate isnt really worth touching at the moment. And then some banks start to crash. Typical, i can't time anything right..

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
The AUD is trading just under USD0.67.
Spot gold is looking at breaking above USD2,000.00 for the 3rd time in history.
Just coincidentally with the exchange rate, makes AUD2,992.00, so looking to break AUD3,000.00 for the 1st time, and the highest its been since August last year.
With a couple of US and EU banks going under, if contagion sets in, record prices may be broken.
It's Friday, how will the traders feel about waiting for Monday/Tuesday to see where things will go.
Third time lucky may see gold>USD2000.00, and hold above there.
Gold is a good hedge against recession it’s been screaming up the last month or so a lot of big money coming out of the banking system into gold not looking great for the economy as a whole pretty good if ya got a gold stash but 👍

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Been trading some bit coin here and there

Had a few small wins and 1 reasonably good 1 considering I only 5rade $90 at a time

Recently though it went down to approx $20,000 a coin , followed the advice that it would get back to at least $28,000 a coin I loaded up on it with $159 trade

Now it seems to stopped around the 28,000 so I might cash out , $130 profit

Just buying and selling I've managed to bank about 270 USD in 3 weeks

Another good way to put some money away for a rainy day, Raiz

I put in $10 a week and have auto round-ups , so whenever I purchase something it rounds it up to the near.nearest dollar

In 18 months I managed to put a tidy little sum away without really ever noticing it even missing

Then invest that to make more money than any interest from banks etc

Last edited:

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
Well as I said above I’ve been invested in lithium shares for a fair while today it’s paid off big time the company I invested in is called liontown resources asx:Ltr up 60 percent on a takeover offer best single day I’ve had on the dreaded stocks as @Billygoat would of seen a rising tide lifts all boats as all lithium shares were up yesterday let’s hope for more of the same cause she’s been a rough couple yrs👍

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
Nice work. Dammit i wasnt on that one!! lol
Yea but cxo pls and whc had good gains aswell mate I think we both onto winners for sure👍 IMO lithium prices hopefully are close to the bottom now hopefully cxo turn next I have a smaller parcel of them aswell thinking of selling a few Ltr to invest in pls to but u can’t buy em all I suppose😂

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Yea but cxo pls and whc had good gains aswell mate I think we both onto winners for sure👍 IMO lithium prices hopefully are close to the bottom now hopefully cxo turn next I have a smaller parcel of them aswell thinking of selling a few Ltr to invest in pls to but u can’t buy em all I suppose😂
Long term forecast is for Lithium prices to drop significantly. I'm on CXO, and will bail out sometime this year - when the price is right

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
Long term forecast is for Lithium prices to drop significantly. I'm on CXO, and will bail out sometime this year - when the price is right
Yea I’ve read and read and read some more old fox n it’s hard to work out supply n demand even harder to work out share prices but Albermarle wouldn’t be throwing 5 billion at Ltr if they thought the prices were gunna crash hard spodumene is still going for close to 5000$ usd a ton on contract prices don’t believe everything u hear Chinese spot prices have halved yea but look at Korean uk North America prices aswell can’t trust them Chinese just my opinion👍cxo aren’t even close to true value being the next producer I have a more medium term outlook myself n c a pretty large supply deficit coming but each to their own Ltr comin down a bit today normal profit taking after such a big day would be irresponsible not to skim a bit of profit along the way then the drops don’t hurt as much happy investing mate n hope she all works out for all of us👍

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Maybe but you see recently Iran just found what is suspected to now be the second biggest deposit of lithium on earth putting aus in 3rd (we’re still the worlds biggest producer so fuck yeah aus).

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
Maybe but you see recently Iran just found what is suspected to now be the second biggest deposit of lithium on earth putting aus in 3rd (we’re still the worlds biggest producer so fuck yeah aus).
Yea I’ve seen that mate just not quite sure I believe it😂 with the worldwide sanctions on Iran I can’t c any lithium being produced there for at least a decade but once again China be the big player there as they are about the only country who deals with em no lithium from Iran will go into western made electric cars that I’m sure of👍 Lithium will either be a once in a lifetime investment Opportunity think oil back in the day or it be another boom n bust type story I’m literally putting my money where my mouth is on the former only time will tell wether wrong or right but fuck it ya gotta have a crack only get 1 life👍

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Yea I’ve seen that mate just not quite sure I believe it😂 with the worldwide sanctions on Iran I can’t c any lithium being produced there for at least a decade but once again China be the big player there as they are about the only country who deals with em no lithium from Iran will go into western made electric cars that I’m sure of👍 Lithium will either be a once in a lifetime investment Opportunity think oil back in the day or it be another boom n bust type story I’m literally putting my money where my mouth is on the former only time will tell wether wrong or right but fuck it ya gotta have a crack only get 1 life👍
China will develop it for sure, could have been Russia but Ukraine has fucked there economy pretty hard and I doubt they’ll be a player for the next decade.

Top Bottom