ASX and general share trading advice thread

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Hope ya all loaded up on the black gold coal stocks
Billions being made by some of the cunts

Being the piss poor share trader that I am, I've got the house on the only cunt that isn't mining at the moment and receiving the record high prices FFS

DC hey

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pedro de pacas

User ID
I did say it was a "dodgy" coal mining stock in Indonesia
being a DC I bought some more on Tuesday lol,
they might mine some coal one day ?

was a pretty good tip 4/5c to 20 c (18.5 now)

Probably got enough profit for a dodgy holiday house in QLD Tassie(y)

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Quite a few Melbournites like to believe they're more intelligent/superior to the rest of the country. And yet they're silly enough to make the move to places like Regional VIC, QLD, WA 'n Tassie only to get the shits and insult everyone's intelligence before moving back to the hole known as Melbourne.

What gives? Could spare themselves the headfuck and just stay there.

Pedro de pacas

User ID
Dunno I'm not a Melbournites, I couldn't wait to get out of the shithole

99% of Melbourne cunts a full of shit, never been anywhere or done anything

Mind you being a Victorian, its not hard to feel intelligent/superior to QLD cunts 🤣🤣
I've seen ya education standards first hand

But even Victorians are DC's in WA, it used to have the best education in Aus at one time

We get heaps of Melbourne cunts move here, they last a year or two then fuck off back

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Yeah, over the years I've noticed close to 50% that have lobbed up here, end up returning home. Which is a good thing. The decent ones seem to make it and hang around.

Not telling me anything new about our Hospital and Education depts. They've been a lost cause for years with no confidence of ever improving. You're best on your own in that regard.

Pedro de pacas

User ID
You should know better than to get sick living in the country Indy

Some old cunt had a stroke in town here, poor cunt was laying in the gutter for 90 mins waiting for a Ambo
Ambo came from the city to take him to the local hospital 5 mins away FFS

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Yeah, the Ambo issue seems to be nationwide these days. It shouldn't be an issue though because we contribute enough through our power bills (in QLD). Used to have your own cover once that i happily paid.

Pedro de pacas

User ID
There is a reason why all western hospitals are basket cases these days

Import the 3rd world and become a second rate cuntry, inbreed fucks have a lot of health problems
you would be lucky to find a white cunt(nurse) in a city hospital these days lol

Last edited:

Pedro de pacas

User ID
Tell ya what punters

You can have $280 k and get a full pension, 600k if you don't own a house,
which is fucked if your a home owner, 600k is when you lose all the pension

A pension is like having a million invested returning 2 1/2 % every year guaranteed
$25 k a year, no idea what the pension pays(bullshit) but its probably close to that

So ya got ask yourself is it worth trying to make a million $$ or just bludge your way to $280k and full pension
you can always blow the $720k on hookers and cocaine and get the pension, its my preferred method I think lol

Just need a mill now lol

Anyone got any thoughts/idea's on the matter ?? I.E. how to keep your cake and eat it too

Pedro de pacas

User ID
The value of it isn't counted in your asset's, you can have a $10mill house and still get the pension,. its just if you own one or not

was $500k for a none home owner not $600

details below what you are allowed to have

"From 1 July 2022 the full pension is available, under the assets test, for homeowner singles whose assessable assets are under $280,000 – for homeowner couples the number is $419,000. The numbers for non-homeowners are $504,500 and $643,500 respectively.

Once assessable assets exceed the lower threshold, the pension reduces by $3 fortnight for each $1000 by which assessable assets exceed the lower threshold.

A single homeowner can have up to $609,250 of assessable assets and receive a part pension – for a single non-homeowner the higher threshold is $833,750. For a couple, the higher threshold to $915,500 for a homeowner and $1,140,000 for a non-homeowner."

Last edited:

Indy

Misfit
User ID
you would be lucky to find a white cunt(nurse) in a city hospital these days lol
They're there. Not in the numbers like they used to be. They're hiding out of sight with shit on the liver because moral has gone to shit for it. Don't look at them if you come across one of these rare unicorns, 'cause they'll only shoot you daggers for it anyway..

Also, who are these rich cunts you speak of. Isn't everyone living in a run down fibro shack?

R3za92

Baked
User ID
There is a reason why all western hospitals are basket cases these days

Import the 3rd world and become a second rate cuntry, inbreed fucks have a lot of health problems
Well look at the pay and working conditions. No wonder it’s only the imports wanting the job.

Pedro de pacas

User ID
The aim of the game is to be poor enough to get some Tax back, while being wealthy enough to do what ya want when ya want
cash is king

Pretty sure your only aim is to piss it all up against the wall

Pedro de pacas

User ID
You're a fucken idiot..
I could say the same about you ya arrogant cunt lol

I reckon most of ya members on here would be pensioners of some sort or dole bludgers
and here you are insulting them ya flog

No cunt aims to be on a pension later in life, but most end up on it
you want to hope the share market doesn't crash at the wrong time, wipe half ya super out, or you might be one of them

fucking clown

Top Bottom