ASX and general share trading advice thread

Indy

Misfit
User ID
So what do you guys think will come of lithium shares in the next few years?

I haven't followed it closely, but there's potentially a couple of different types of batteries in R&D stages that are starting to come to the fore. There's noises that the likes of Bill Gates have interests in some of it.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
So what do you guys think will come of lithium shares in the next few years?

I haven't followed it closely, but there's potentially a couple of different types of batteries in R&D stages that are starting to come to the fore. There's noises that the likes of Bill Gates have interests in some of it.
Mate I’m pretty heavily invested in the lithium future right or wrong who knows. I know sodium batteries might ease up the demand for energy storage but not so electric vehicles it’s to heavy I’m thinking hydrogen might come into play but not for 15-20 yrs it’s increasingly hard to complete a lithium mine build plus get up to nameplate capacity it’s been hard the last couple of months with some rubbish reports out of Goldman sachs regarding over supply they also said the same thing in June don’t believe the big investment banks they are just sharks wanting scraps imo who knows what the future holds but for now I’m holding/accumulating where I can not investment advice by any means but to hold through the downtimes u need conviction in your research and investment strategy 👍

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
yeah, for a while I've been invested in about 6 reputable cryptos and a bunch of major companies on the US stock market and the world economy has tanked for all of them over the past year or more, it's ridiculous.

I don't day trade, I'm a long termer but fuck me dead it's a bit shit at the moment.

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
yeah, for a while I've been invested in about 6 reputable cryptos and a bunch of major companies on the US stock market and the world economy has tanked for all of them over the past year or more, it's ridiculous.

I don't day trade, I'm a long termer but fuck me dead it's a bit shit at the moment.
Yea mate crypto especially who knows what it may be in the future could be a million bucks could be nothing definitely shithouse atm recession fears inflation wars Fkn everything not an easy world to make a dollar in that’s for sure I used to check on my portfolio 5 times a day watchin price movements trends ect now I check her once or twice a week out of site out of mind 👍

R3za92

Baked
User ID

Now’s the time to build capital ready to buy the slump.

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
There's a massive spike happening right now in crypto, watch for the news articles in the next day or two about a 'crash'.

I've seen seen this behaviour before.

Do not invest in the hype train, and do not believe the bullshit media who don't know what they're talking about.

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
This is all in the last 6 hours, I've seen in it many times before and I'll see it again.
Slow and steady wins the race.

Untitled.png

R3za92

Baked
User ID
There's a massive spike happening right now in crypto, watch for the news articles in the next day or two about a 'crash'.

I've seen seen this behaviour before.

Do not invest in the hype train, and do not believe the bullshit media who don't know what they're talking about.
Gotta get on that crypto zoo train but man.

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
Gotta get on that crypto zoo train but man.
I only found out about that the other day when YouTube recommended a video to me. I already hated both of those Paul blokes, and that scam gave me another reason.

Stackr

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Spot gold broke $US1900 with out much trouble yesterday and is maintaining a small gain above yesterday's high. I would expect that there will be some resistance and maybe a pullback before 1960, but it has been a very good rally so far.

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
I'm pretty certain I've mentioned this before in this thread but the media love to write articles when Bitcoin drops 4% and they start calling it using emotive words like "crash" and suggesting that it's the end of cryptocurrency however they don't report on gains.

I don't know what it is, and it's one of the reasons why I hate the media in general about any topic, because they seem to feed off bad news instead of just serving a purpose.

Here's a graph from Google, BTC alone is up over 25% over the last 10 days, yet there's no news articles about that.

So basically, the media write articles about an insignificant drop of 4% and start calling it a 'crash' but just ignore anything positive.

I've seen it many times before and I'll see it again. Fucking scumbags.

That reminds me, I need to add journalists to my list of future girlfriends I won't accept:
1) cops
2) government employees
3) journalists
4) single ladies with more than one cat
5) any person who uses the word 'conversate'

Screenshot 2023-01-21 085541.png

Top Bottom