ASX and general share trading advice thread

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
That's how pyramids work. You got in about halfway on the way up. Won't climb anymore, it's already peaked. New players aren't investing in it anymore as the sentiment is over
Haha if you say so I bet you by the end of the year it will reach a new height

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Well I’ve got around $1000 in Coinbase, which Seed bank should I invest that in? Bitcoin has certainly lost its charm.

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Just checked coinbase.. it is a stupid app, I cannot sell the assets I have. lol. I can transfer or buy more, only two options..

So, looks like a purchase of something from someone that accepts bitcoin is the only way out. Which seed mob? lol

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
Just checked coinbase.. it is a stupid app, I cannot sell the assets I have. lol. I can transfer or buy more, only two options..

So, looks like a purchase of something from someone that accepts bitcoin is the only way out. Which seed mob? lol
Binance or crypto.com will let u sell for aud

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
Added all my crypto to crypto.com now earring interest on it I’ve made 11$ in 3 weeks also got this supper charger thing going that gives different coins depending on the event I don’t have enough in there to really make much 35304450-1B37-4F09-9A0E-983CFA421E41.jpegADB1D290-F6AA-4B66-AE64-28DB715763F6.jpegC96E8FA8-8965-46BB-AAE8-4713BB1448E4.jpeg

durban kid

Blooming
User ID
buy Australian use coinspot aussie exchange and dont spend more than you can afford to lose i am down probably 500 over two years due to buying some coins that really were just lotto tickets still have them tooo cause if they lose some zeros i will be elon musk rich but i also believe in unicorns hehehehe i have over 700 million tokens /coins in total but they only worth 700 bucks ish at the moment but if some zeros go its Bentleys all around
i said what old fox thinks back when bit coin was less than a dollar and Ethereum was like cents and did not put any money in kick myself every day simple math if i had put a grand in back then i would be a billionaire for certain ahhhh crap so i have lots of small and new ones in the hope i get lucky and stumble on to the next eth or btc

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
The house always wins, that’s why u invest in houses for long term investments.

If u setup a smsf you can pay that onto the loan as well as the rent you can knock the loan down in half the time or quicker if your smart.

That’s Dr Gary’s investment tip of the day.

Top Bottom