ASX and general share trading advice thread

durban kid

Blooming
User ID
hey so i saw luna back up for trading on coinspot yesterday with four zeros so i bought some its up 600% now hahahah and dropped a zero fuck wish i had the available cash to play with have only been able to get 158635 so far my new job doesnt start till next week and i think the pay date is not till a week after so damn i will miss it me thinks a buy of 200 to 300 would be nice it may never get back to 100 bucks but a dollar would be nice fingers crossed

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
I just saw a tv ad for swyftx coin trading platform. Get $20 to join up, maybe open an account there ?

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Why is the arse falling out of Lithium Stock. Anything to do with the recent find of huge reserves found in South America?

Unknown User

Curing
User ID
It may be that car manufacturers aren’t able to keep up with demand. So the markets expectations of lithium mining levels and those companies are not able to meet their forecast levels.
the underpinning issues I guess are Covid in China and chip manufacturing.
an example of how bad it is, Tesla have pushed out their car sale by 1 year.
several other Ev manufacturers had to stop taking orders, ie polestar. And Volvo had to cancel all their xc40 orders.
I think one of the keys to lithium stock will be china to get back on track with staffing levels and pushing out the EV’s that are on back order, then be able to keep up with car manufacturer forecasts.
once confidence returns. This area should explode. Imo

Unknown User

Curing
User ID
Elon musk the other day told his staff on an all hands call, to either come into the office for at least 40 hours per week or resign.
and consider, he has factories in several countries that will have to outperform due to the China issues, so he keeps to forecast.
shit ton of pressure on the global Ev industry.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Why is the arse falling out of Lithium Stock. Anything to do with the recent find of huge reserves found in South America?
I saw that a major battery maker has recently signed an agreement with6 X South African miners, for their future lithium. Still, it's outperforming all the Crypto pyramid schemes. 😅

Pikey

Baked
User ID
qwfagefeki491.png

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Elon musk the other day told his staff on an all hands call, to either come into the office for at least 40 hours per week or resign.
and consider, he has factories in several countries that will have to outperform due to the China issues, so he keeps to forecast.
shit ton of pressure on the global Ev industry.
Ahh American workers rights are great!! 🤣🤣

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Been in WHC since $2 Billy, BCB 3.5c, CKA 5c, CRN $1, TER 20c, AR1 19c (copper)
and a dodgy gas/oil company GLV @23c, only down 90 % + on that cunt lol its 3-4 c now

CKA only down about 250k from the top lol, still up heaps hey, first coal in September only a year late FFS
still on track for some good returns in a few years, 5-10 c ? dividends, 2-4 c ?

It was the timing of ya buy Sir Billy, not the quality of the stock, its a fucking cash cow at the current coal price
be a 50 c dividend hopefully

You know I love COAL miners DC

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Been in WHC since $2 Billy, BCB 3.5c, CKA 5c, CRN $1, TER 20c, AR1 19c (copper)
and a dodgy gas/oil company GLV @23c, only down 90 % + on that cunt lol its 3-4 c now

CKA only down about 250k from the top lol, still up heaps hey, first coal in September only a year late FFS
still on track for some good returns in a few years, 5-10 c ? dividends, 2-4 c ?

It was the timing of ya buy Sir Billy, not the quality of the stock, its a fucking cash cow at the current coal price
be a 50 c dividend hopefully

You know I love COAL miners DC
You'll never make any money on the stocks you far to stupid!! 🤣

Top Bottom