ASX and general share trading advice thread

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
Binance & crypto.com I use crypto.com a lot lately at the moment I currently have the ruby red visa card You need to steak and hold 500 worth of CRO for 180 days gives you free Spotify 2% cro back on every purchase after the 180 days you get the money back I’ve had the card for about 100 days my 500 investment has gone up to 900 has dropped down to 500 and is now back at 600 for the past month I’ve been putting 700 A week on CRO to get the next level card you need to stake and hold 5000 worth I currently have 4600 next week I’ll upgrade the card to the next level it gives you 3% crypto back on all purchases gives you access to airport lounges free Netflix free Spotify so far I have made 300 USD back just on cash purchases made with the card as soon as I get paid I top the card up with all my money and use that as my bank account

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
The good thing about getting CRO back on purchases is CRO can go up or down so the $300 i’ve got back in CRO could go up that 300 back could be 1000 or more in the future

durban kid

Blooming
User ID
Binance & crypto.com I use crypto.com a lot lately at the moment I currently have the ruby red visa card You need to steak and hold 500 worth of CRO for 180 days gives you free Spotify 2% cro back on every purchase after the 180 days you get the money back I’ve had the card for about 100 days my 500 investment has gone up to 900 has dropped down to 500 and is now back at 600 for the past month I’ve been putting 700 A week on CRO to get the next level card you need to stake and hold 5000 worth I currently have 4600 next week I’ll upgrade the card to the next level it gives you 3% crypto back on all purchases gives you access to airport lounges free Netflix free Spotify so far I have made 300 USD back just on cash purchases made with the card as soon as I get paid I top the card up with all my money and use that as my bank account
i have tried with binance and cypto.com and found the way of trying to put money into their systems to be not really user friendly so i use coinspot aussie exchange and you can deposit directly from my bank account in aud i also like the low fees but each to their own i will go back and look at the cyrpto,com again the card intrigues me but can you get it in Australia

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
The good thing about getting CRO back on purchases is CRO can go up or down so the $300 i’ve got back in CRO could go up that 300 back could be 1000 or more in the future

And conversely it could be worth $1.50 in the future. Bloody bitcoin has lost me around 30% since this thread about crypto got going. lol

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
And conversely it could be worth $1.50 in the future. Bloody bitcoin has lost me around 30% since this thread about crypto got going. lol
She’ll be back up bro u just unfortunately bought at the wrong time
I don’t think I’ve ever bout Bitcoin only mined it I’ve got 2500$ in Bitcoin And spent about 1000$ worth of BTC

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
She’ll be back up bro u just unfortunately bought at the wrong time
I don’t think I’ve ever bout Bitcoin only mined it I’ve got 2500$ in Bitcoin And spent about 1000$ worth of BTC

I am pretty sure i recall you saying you were buying more around the same time... lol.

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
ohhh, lol. I was meaning all types of coins...

I cant remember which types i have.

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
Finally stacked up enough CRO to get the next level card I now have just over $5000 in CRO I’m now stacking $500 worth of bitcoin every week until I get 1 coin
I read somewhere today that Tesla has $1.6 billion dollars worth of bitcoin just under 3000 coins
58B301EC-86BA-43CF-BFFE-3C3D79F0A63B.jpegAA484F92-0000-4CC6-A108-02688603E158.png8FD2FEA0-72CD-4E88-B8CE-798B327630EA.png

Top Bottom