🍄 Sooty's shroom grow 🍄

elsooto

Baked
Community Member
User ID
That's what I normally do when it's at least 75% colonized on top. The lid normally stays on until that stage tho. I'll give it a go

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

R3za92

Baked
User ID
That's what I normally do when it's at least 75% colonized on top. The lid normally stays on until that stage tho. I'll give it a go
You may need to give it a light spray with some water if the coco starts to dry out but yeah fanning from spawn is no problem. Need that fae for the myc to grow.

Last edited:

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
This is why people set up awesome tents with humidifiers and fans. That’s the plan. I just need to clean up my garage lol.
I just received more pan cyan prints from US. I’m keen to start working on these guys

R3za92

Baked
User ID
This is why people set up awesome tents with humidifiers and fans. That’s the plan. I just need to clean up my garage lol.
I just received more pan cyan prints from US. I’m keen to start working on these guys
I was talking to a guy growing a few hundred kg a month in the us. he just used Unmodified mono tubs in a double bay garage with just an ac no humidifiers. Just lightly spraying each tub and fanning each day.

Simsalabim

Germinating
User ID
I've got bags of brown rice just laying around, can put em too good use now.

Awesome thread sooty. Keep up the good work.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Hey sooty , if you don't mind can u explain what the mushrooms are for ?

Recreation or medical ?

elsooto

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Hey sooty , if you don't mind can u explain what the mushrooms are for ?

Recreation or medical ?
G'day mic. for myself they are just recreational. Haven't had any for a while now.. might have to change that soon 🤯
Plenty of people using for medicinal purposes tho. I don't know much about that side of them other than just reading other people's experiences. Used to chat with a chick a while back that said she was prescribed psilocybin here in oz, she had a decent list of issues going on tho.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
G'day mic. for myself they are just recreational. Haven't had any for a while now.. might have to change that soon 🤯
Plenty of people using for medicinal purposes tho. I don't know much about that side of them other than just reading other people's experiences. Used to chat with a chick a while back that said she was prescribed psilocybin here in oz, she had a decent list of issues going on tho.
Cheers mate was just curious

Think I had my last trip a long time ago now

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
In theory that flow hood looks awesome. But yeah if it’s actually not clean then yeah not good. How hard would it be to get new filters for it?

You’re killing it with the bags though mate. Real nice looking cakes.

elsooto

Baked
Community Member
User ID
That filter was marketed as a hepa filter but I think just a rip off of one.
I destroyed the tub lid while trying to install it so had to make another lid out of perspex. Aussie mushroom supplies has a nice little flow hood.. $600 tho.
Yeah I'm loving the zip lock, got some bigger bags and will try to fruit out the bag with one. Might do some more grain transfers tomorrow

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
Any luck with the dmt making process?
No unfortunately....

Twice left with a real sticky residue in the pie dish with the crystals....

100% sure its the shellite....

Will try again soon with something else...

elsooto

Baked
Community Member
User ID
No unfortunately....

Twice left with a real sticky residue in the pie dish with the crystals....

100% sure its the shellite....

Will try again soon with something else...
Not sure if you get on Reddit much, but there is a dmt sub that lists a few different methods and plenty of people giving out tips. I know fuck all about it but kinda keen to try some

Top Bottom