Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

elsooto

Baked
Community Member
User ID
@Ayeydized @R3za92
Any idea what's going on here? Different growth at top of one bag, was thinking beginning of spider web mold? I should be ok to remove that section yeah?
11.jpg
Rest of the bag looks good
10.jpg

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
@Ayeydized @R3za92
Any idea what's going on here? Different growth at top of one bag, was thinking beginning of spider web mold? I should be ok to remove that section yeah?
View attachment 21432
Rest of the bag looks good
View attachment 21434

Iā€™m not sure about spiderweb. That stuff just erupts so quickly but itā€™s usually more wispy.

It kinda looks like tomentose growth but that usually happens first then it goes all rhizo afterwards.

But itā€™s certainly some other grow. Once you see it then itā€™s usually too late. But mixing that in a pot plant and putting it outside might be fruitful.

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
The rest certainly looks good. You could try breaking away the top part along with some extra then try and fruit them separately. But if itā€™s a contam then the whole bag is already exposed.

Iā€™ve still had one flush from a contaminated jar before it turned bad.

elsooto

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Cheers man. I've got 3 other bags that look good so I might bury this one outside in the ground under one of the canna girls, see what happens

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
Nice chonker.
Iā€™ve only just mixed up a few tubs too after a few failed jars. Kinda just put shrooms to the side while I focused on weed but Iā€™m glad I have some on the home straight

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
keep those evil fucking things away from me never been so paranoid in my life last time eating a gold top shit i climbed a tree and hid for hours and they say they are using them for anxiety fark dont know how that works lol
set and setting mate.
I find the best way is to go with the flow. Let the trip take you and donā€™t fight it. But saying that, the mind has a huge influence over itself. If you slow down and focus. You can usually come out of a bad mindset.

Top Bottom