Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
Joe Rogan is not a very bright person.

to much weed and kicks to the head maybe :D

when interviewing any interlect he makes himself look so dumb and outta his depth :D

Any religion has its good points and bad points,

if you could just take away the bad point the world will be a better place.

...hope you dont lock this thread Indy ;)

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
Hey Dotts!
I had to lock my thread because all I get is shit whenever I talk about spiritual things.
Don't shit on me for fighting for this.
dont no why?

everything should be up for debate! be it a civil one.

always good to get other peoples opinions n thought,

even if you dont agree with them,

thats what forums are for...

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Hahaha mate you sure didn’t strike me as the religious type when had a beer mate. 😂😂
I'm not mate , that's my business and beliefs
I certainly don't try push it on any one else
My kids were baptised , then I left up to them to make their own decisions ,
No they didn't go to church , now they good ppl with nice little families apart from the 2 gronks my daughters choose to have kids with
My son ,3 kids and still with his missus, like us I think they'll stay together
And to be honest I've never really asked them about

Sugar

Baked
User ID
dont no why?

everything should be up for debate! be it a civil one.

always good to get other peoples opinions n thought,

even if you dont agree with them,

thats what forums are for...

See Dotts, my faith is not open for debate and therefore anyone trying to turn me away from the path i'm on gets short thrift.

Carbcon

Curing
User ID
I guess when you put yourself or your beliefs out there publicly, one must be prepared for some scrutiny.

I am not going to try to stray you from your path.

I think spirituality and religion may not be the same thing to me.

I would like to know how your faith helps you everyday, id like to know how it adds that extra vector to things. The Little things perhaps or big things you can attribute to your faith or at least relax in knowing

I know I get a tremendous kick from some things like watching seeds germ and grow. No matter what I believe, nature does its thing. I often wonder if a deep faith in one of the gods would allow me to enjoy certain things more.

Its fair to say that anybody who believes in God is an atheist of Odin or Thor for example. Thats just history.

I've stood and admired churches, have been humbled at the magnificence of the Sistine chapel and certainly felt something.

But yet, no faith.

I wish a religion would do it for me, I really do, if it elevated me or my life or understanding of things or enjoyment then I'm interested.

I actually enjoy religious people, most are passionate and that's maybe the only real stuff in the whole world if u ask me.

I have been expecting to read something with a bit more substance than a few quotes from the Bible from you Sugar.

Explain yourself. Explain the passion. Tell us how your faith helps you in your life.

Have a read of a poem by Charles Bukowski, its called "All the way"

"if your going to try, go all the way.
There is no feeling like that"

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Hi Carbs
Let me think about it for a bit.
I was hounded out of OSA for declaring my faith and had to fight for it here too but now people want to know more after I patiently explained my reasons for my faith back on the threads in OSA that people cried out to have them removed.
Also, my anonymity is compromised by telling the world my faith journey.
Like I said, I'll think about it.
Meanwhile I'll pray for God to be gracious to you and grant you the faith you desire.
PS - there is only one God.
x

Sugar

Baked
User ID
if the desire to know me and the reason for the faith I have in God is pure, honest and a real wanting to know without hidden agenda then maybe but if the reason to know me is to entrap me in my words or to judge whether the strength of my faith is warranted then it wont happen. Lots here are prowling around waiting to trip me up on my words etc. I hope you see this and understand.
Still, I'm considering.

Top Bottom