when is Pedro allowed back here? eh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar

Baked
User ID
That

That was not my intention for commenting. Trust me, I believe 💯% that you should be free to speak about your faith here (or anywhere). I'm just saying don't be surprised or upset if others don't share your views. Engage in constructive discourse if you wish to change other's attitudes and don't take the bait when other's go fishing for your reaction.

I would say "turn the other cheek", but to my understanding, there is much conjecture around its true intended meaning ☮️✌️
I really wasnt wanting to change others beliefs, just wanted a place for those of us who did believe.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
What are you on about? Why the interest in how DC was established and the details of those businesses arrangements? Did you email DC? Why would I tell you anything about those matters?

You are the one sounding deceitful, I don't owe you any form of explanation.

Post made from your puggle account what I was on about.

Why would I email DC seeds directly? You clearly were happy to reply promptly on your DC dave account to other things, and as DC Dace was a sponsor of this forum I would expect a prompt reply.

Again i have been upfront about my intentions I jsut want to highlight your business practices for what they are I don't see that as deceitful, it may not be as friendly or nice to your businesss and thats fair but i am not being deceitful mate I think that solely lies on your shoulders.

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
Frank you strike me as a snow dropper, sneaking around people back yards to get your sick kicks

There is no reason for me to explain how DC came about, the Auto breeders they list are my personal friends, go ask them if you like ya sicko
Mate personal attacks hey, what is a snow dropper? No snow round these parts.

Anyway pugs mate, Do Dope seeds supply your DC branded genetics?

Now if you don't want to answer that, as Pugs the indy breeder, what do you think of them copy and pasting the blurb about being a breeder for 25 years? Do you consider that a deceitful act?

puggle6

Baked
User ID
That is a lie and we both know it. That's why i don't like you your a liar. Ask ya lackey Pedro what i think about liars.
Whatever idiot.

The context you are referring to me wanting them to be banned is completely manipulated by your tiny brain

puggle6

Baked
User ID
Mate personal attacks hey, what is a snow dropper? No snow round these parts.

Anyway pugs mate, Do Dope seeds supply your DC branded genetics?

Now if you don't want to answer that, as Pugs the indy breeder, what do you think of them copy and pasting the blurb about being a breeder for 25 years? Do you consider that a deceitful act?
Frank, that is a question for DC, thought I already made that completely clear

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Fuckin' hell, seem to have left a bit of a messy trail behind yourself, pugs.

Anyway, i'm done. I don't hold a grudge, don't waste energy on that shit. Just seen enough 'n happy to move on.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Whatever idiot.

The context you are referring to me wanting them to be banned is completely manipulated by your tiny brain

Whatever idiot.

Ive seen it. So once again your lieing. Seems common practice for you these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom