Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Buzzo and Kloud were listed with Frosty at the time and Bill was given freebies so in our eyes we felt maligned.
yeah I get what your meaning ,,,,I think “maligned “is the wrong choice of word though.
never saw him slander you .
unless I was pissed and missed it,?

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
+2. Onya Pugs for addressing any festering issues. Your FB page has enough evidence that you've delivered seeds to Aussie market. The other shenanigans seem related to chat forum, and relationships with some TSE members- which is very separate from the seed business. Or at least it should be !!! I hope you get an Aus breeder on board that produces local photo FEMS. Risky business importing bulk seeds

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Really sugar , I suppose that really doesn't surprise at all
Isn't that bribery in common language?
Poor form
That was the trade deal I believe hardly bribery Sis.
A deal that didn't work. I didn't want to be shit on for speaking about faith and those who were to support me didn't.

To me it is poor form the other way round.

Until I had to lock my threads to preserve myself while everyone who hated christians dumped on me from high everywhere I posted even though I restricted my posts only to those spiritual threads of mine and Indys.

And then calling me a nasty piece of works on pm then pretending to be nice to my face while dissing me behind my back.

Sugar

Baked
User ID
and I should have known the anti christian brigade would come out to play and have a shot at me...again

Madmick

Baked
User ID
And then calling me a nasty piece of works on pm then pretending to be nice to my face while dissing me behind my back.
Never did such a thing, thats total bullshit

puggle6

Baked
User ID
I'm obviously on discourage so it's not really worth trying to have a discussion.

@Sugar your recollection of the events are different to mine, iirc you took my breeding comments as an attack on you and you gave me a spray, I didn't have a go at you at the time but I did have a go at you in pm, later you offered me an apology which I said was not nesissary. I genuinely thought that event was resolved. As for your spiritual thread I barely commented let alone hung shit on you. As for the likes well people say funny shit.

My issue with Kloud was sorted and as far as I'm concerned is resolved

As for Porky's ban, I didn't persuade Bill to do it, I merely pointed out what he did would usually result in a ban, I didn't even know Bill did it until the next day.

I knew nothing about your seed deal and thread, honestly this thread is the first I've heard of that skullduggery.

And finally, Puggles as a online presence has fuck all to do with DC from a business perspective, I think I explained that earlier.

@Indy I don't think I've ever had a run in with you and why have you waited until now to say something? That's a shit cunt thing to do

benn0

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Y'know, even when the village idiot dies there was always a turn out for his funeral, unless he was abusive to everyone in the village which he was starting to come close too.

Lets hope once he returns he stop the abuse, every village or community needs an idiot, if not a drunk :D

Nar me and Peds have knocked heads in the past but he can be okay on some days but we have a community to think of.

Even though we are Australian and can swear and take the piss out of each other. Personal insults, bullying, racism, misogyny and homophobia cannot be entertained on the site. After all I'm looking forward to seeing the forum grow and we need to be inclusive of everyone, even if they can be a conspiracy nut that thinks global warming has been invented so people can make money off of it lol

-benn0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom