Not open for further replies.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Michael J Foxtail

The botrytis bin possum
User ID
Righto!

For the record I never tried to get anyone banned, I got pissed off with Bill for supporting other non sponsor competition while DC was being established so I left.

I was actively trying to promote TSE across multiple platforms, it didn't feel like there was value in that if we couldn't clearly work together for mutual brand exposure

As for all this other crap people are saying, I have no idea what I've done to cop all that? Apart from @Porky for going a bit overboard at one of his comments, caught me on a bad day, it was thrashed out and it was left at that.

Of course I didn't want my private account associated with an emerging enterprise.

So have at me, what have I done as pugs to deserve all these accusations?
Tear porky @Porky a new one!!
Unleash the fury.....
Its what he needs

Merl1n

Blooming
User ID
What's that about?
AJ was a former member of OSA who carried on like a bitch, insulted everybody at every opportunity and got BOOTED. He came back under many a pseudonym but carried on with the same shit, it was fairly obvious these pseudonyms where the same dickhead. Then along came 'Pedro' who came out with the same shit, making out he knew everything about nothing, putting shit on everybody.
Same shit from the same person (He's just posted the same shit to me on OSA 'cos he can't post here :ROFLMAO: )

Ohhh poor unloved AJ. It's just not fair.:cry:

Merl1n

Blooming
User ID
Well, he's still on ere reading these posts 'cos he's just posted another snivelling 'I'm NOT AJ...' on OSA
Same attitude, same bloke

Ohhh poor unloved AJ. It's just not fair. :cry:

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
Ok cool, there's obviously history between some of you but I don't want to get involved in taking sides. It's none of my business. Ya'll cool as far as I'm concerned. None of you have given me a reason to think less of any of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom