Status
Not open for further replies.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Sugar

Baked
User ID
I'm obviously on discourage so it's not really worth trying to have a discussion.

@Sugar your recollection of the events are different to mine, iirc you took my breeding comments as an attack on you and you gave me a spray, I didn't have a go at you at the time but I did have a go at you in pm, later you offered me an apology which I said was not nesissary. I genuinely thought that event was resolved. As for your spiritual thread I barely commented let alone hung shit on you. As for the likes well people say funny shit.

I take responsibility for my own words and actions and if I think I am wrong I apologise. I shouldn't have called you a beginner in this game so I apologised for that. Shame you didn't feel the need to do the same. I wasn't spraying you at all on chat. You took my questions the wrong way.

My issue with Kloud was sorted and as far as I'm concerned is resolved
As for Porky's ban, I didn't persuade Bill to do it, I merely pointed out what he did would usually result in a ban, I didn't even know Bill did it until the next day.

I knew nothing about your seed deal and thread, honestly this thread is the first I've heard of that skullduggery.

skullduggery my eye! and you have conveniently forgotten.

And finally, Puggles as a online presence has fuck all to do with DC from a business perspective, I think I explained that earlier.
well Pugs, you would come on saying how poor Dave has to deal with all the shit thrown about when it was you all the time...meh

Anyway, I'm glad not to associate with you and I do hope your business works out and goodbye from me to you.

@Indy I don't think I've ever had a run in with you and why have you waited until now to say something? That's a shit cunt thing to do

Pikey

Baked
User ID
@Sugar - While I (amongst others) may have differing opinions to you regarding religion, remember this is a forum. By definition "a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged." To attempt to suppress another free expression of opinion because it does not fall into line with your thinking is censorship. To attempt to sway the enforcement of censorship through gifts is, in fact, bribery.

Please don't take this as an attack, I've previously made my opinion of freedom of speech & censorship known (and others are free to disagree & hold opposing opinions). I'm just sharing my perspective, if you are going to put yourself and your beliefs out for public discussion you must accept some will criticize. If you a secure enough in said beliefs, then what does it matter what others think? If you only want to talk to people who agree with your point of view I'm sure there are other, more subject appropriate, groups you would get better results from.

My 2 cents... for what it's worth (probably only about 1¢).

#prayforsavepedro.jpg

Indy

Misfit
User ID
@Indy I don't think I've ever had a run in with you and why have you waited until now to say something? That's a shit cunt thing to do

You're right, we haven't clashed. Probably because neither of us would stand for each others shit. Though the vunerable haven't been so fortunate. If/when you want to beat up on someone (verbally), do it with some cunt that can cop it, not some poor cunt struggling with a mental illness.

I will state though, i've only seen it happening after you've sunk a bit of piss. Mornings thru to arvo's, you're a pretty decent bloke.

Sugar

Baked
User ID
@Sugar - While I (amongst others) may have differing opinions to you regarding religion, remember this is a forum. By definition "a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged." To attempt to suppress another free expression of opinion because it does not fall into line with your thinking is censorship. To attempt to sway the enforcement of censorship through gifts is, in fact, bribery.

Please don't take this as an attack, I've previously made my opinion of freedom of speech & censorship known (and others are free to disagree & hold opposing opinions). I'm just sharing my perspective, if you are going to put yourself and your beliefs out for public discussion you must accept some will criticize. If you a secure enough in said beliefs, then what does it matter what others think? If you only want to talk to people who agree with your point of view I'm sure there are other, more subject appropriate, groups you would get better results from.

My 2 cents... for what it's worth (probably only about 2¢).

everyone who doesn't have a christian faith belief freely expresses themselves here without being dumped on but be a vocal christian, Watch out! How dare I have faith in God! No one with intelligence would believe in God hey! I get really spiritual at times and so needed a safe place here if I was to be a member to express myself and for any other like minded people to do the same without spraying all over the forum my beliefs so I tried to contain myself just in those 2 threads.
Pedro knows I pray for him.

let alone being a stoner grower christian, hypocrite I'm called, anything not within the perceptions of a christian by some is quickly jumped upon as proof as me being just a 'nutter christian' etc.

It seemed like I was responsible for all atrocities committed by bad christians like pedo priests etc

Well Pikey, its not many people would cope with the attacks I copped and I barely did cope.

Last edited:

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Wrong forum , the rest is rubbish
Sounds like if its your way or the highway
Some ppl take just as much offence as you do by what you say , and yes that's bribery what ever way you spin it

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Wrong forum , the rest is rubbish
Sounds like if its your way or the highway
Some ppl take just as much offence as you do by what you say , and yes that's bribery what ever way you spin it
believe what you will Sis.

A deal is a deal.

Anyway, I'll not be speaking about my faith here anymore because I can't deal with the shit put on me because of it

puggle6

Baked
User ID
puggle_farms is your online instagram.

In the description

"Aussie indie breeder see my site to list! dcseeds.com.au"
That's right, when I left TSE my business was barely established and that detail came later, so what are you trying to say?

@Sugar Bill was there and witnessed the whole shit show and even commented that he was surprised I didn't react to your rant..

Fuck me, DC has Dave as an account to deal with customer service. Of course it was used to ask for the shit talk and gossip to stop. Why the fuck would puggle comment?

@Indy if you are talking about who I think you are talking about I stuck up for him, even PM'd him a few times to check how he was. Ffs the reason I had a reaction to Porky was because my brother has drug induced shitzophrenia and took a shit on my uncle's bathroom floor.

@Porky while we are here, my apologies for overeating, that was my bad form.

The fall out with Bill was handled via emails

Ratty I PMd for giving him a sledge in chat, it was out of line and I hope he forgives me for that.

Anyone else holding grudges against me that needs to be sorted out?

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I'm obviously on discourage so it's not really worth trying to have a discussion.

@Sugar your recollection of the events are different to mine, iirc you took my breeding comments as an attack on you and you gave me a spray, I didn't have a go at you at the time but I did have a go at you in pm, later you offered me an apology which I said was not nesissary. I genuinely thought that event was resolved. As for your spiritual thread I barely commented let alone hung shit on you. As for the likes well people say funny shit.

My issue with Kloud was sorted and as far as I'm concerned is resolved

As for Porky's ban, I didn't persuade Bill to do it, I merely pointed out what he did would usually result in a ban, I didn't even know Bill did it until the next day.

I knew nothing about your seed deal and thread, honestly this thread is the first I've heard of that skullduggery.

And finally, Puggles as a online presence has fuck all to do with DC from a business perspective, I think I explained that earlier.

I stand by my comments and i think your an under handed dog who will stoop as low as possible to fuck others while you pretend you have some sort of moral high ground. As far as im concerned you and ya business can go get fucked. 🖕🖕
The shit you tried to pull in regards to buzzo and kloud is just plain weak.

Sugar

Baked
User ID
That's right, when I left TSE my business was barely established and that detail came later, so what are you trying to say?

@Sugar Bill was there and witnessed the whole shit show and even commented that he was surprised I didn't react to your rant..
Bill likely said that to prop you up

Fuck me, DC has Dave as an account to deal with customer service. Of course it was used to ask for the shit talk and gossip to stop. Why the fuck would puggle comment?

Why say poor Dave having to cope with this shit, why not just change acct and deal with it.
@Indy if you are talking about who I think you are talking about I stuck up for him, even PM'd him a few times to check how he was. Ffs the reason I had a reaction to Porky was because my brother has drug induced shitzophrenia and took a shit on my uncle's bathroom floor.

Ratty I PMd for giving him a sledge in chat, it was out of line and I hope he forgives me for that.

Pikey

Baked
User ID
everyone who doesn't have a christian faith belief freely expresses themselves here without being dumped on
That really is not the case. I have seen many derogatory references to other's belief systems here... Islam, Communism and Climate stance to name just a few.

No one with intelligence would believe in God hey!
Please direct me to where I said that? Otherwise, please do not put words in my mouth.

I get really spiritual at times and so needed a safe place here if I was to be a member to express myself and for any other like minded people to do the same without spraying all over the forum my beliefs so I tried to contain myself just in those 2 threads.
As I wrote previously :
if you are going to put yourself and your beliefs out for public discussion you must accept some will criticize. If you a secure enough in said beliefs, then what does it matter what others think? If you only want to talk to people who agree with your point of view I'm sure there are other, more subject appropriate, groups you would get better results from.​

Well Pikey, its not many people would cope with the attacks I copped and I barely did cope.
Again refer to what I wrote previously. I'm really not into martyrdom and playing the victim... We reap what we sow.

Sugar

Baked
User ID
That really is not the case. I have seen many derogatory references to other's belief systems here... Islam, Communism and Climate stance to name just a few.
yes, you are right and anyone of those beliefs is unlikely to out themselves here.
Please direct me to where I said that? Otherwise, please do not put words in my mouth.
I'm not referring to you saying that to me, it's in the spiritual threads

As I wrote previously :

Again refer to what I wrote previously. I'm really not into martyrdom and playing the victim... We reap what we sow.
again, not you saying that to me but what I copped as a vocal christian in my spiritual thread

anyway Pikey, I've already said here I have no intention of speaking about my faith here anymore.

Rest easy.

Last edited:

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID

It didn't come later it was how i found out DC was you, and I had to personally email dope seeds to confirm they awere supplying you. Even after you said dc dave would answer my question on your puggle account.

So are you an indy breeder or peddling rebranded wholesale seed from spain? it seems you want to have your cake and eat it too

puggle6

Baked
User ID
It didn't come later it was how i found out DC was you, and I had to personally email dope seeds to confirm they awere supplying you. Even after you said dc dave would answer my question on your puggle account.

So are you an indy breeder or peddling rebranded wholesale seed from spain? it seems you want to have your cake and eat it too
I don't respond to questions directed to DC simple as that, and for the record I supported this forum by introducing dope and optic foliar as sponsored, DC came later

Madmick

Baked
User ID
If I remember correctly most of the time you were ridiculed was when you were posting quotes that you really didn't understand
You have way too many contradictions in your choices and now actions (the seed bribes) to be taken seriously
Again this is not the correct forum
When did free speech die?
Can't take the heat dont go in kitchen

Sugar

Baked
User ID
If I remember correctly most of the time you were ridiculed was when you were posting quotes that you really didn't understand
You have way too many contradictions in your choices and now actions (the seed bribes) to be taken seriously
Again this is not the correct forum
When did free speech die?
Can't take the heat dont go in kitchen
Sister, you and I will never agree and can't take the heat mate? I'm right here in the kitchen now again, copping it from you.

Twice here I have said I have no intention of speaking about my faith here again.

Not the right forum, well to me despite me not speaking about my faith anymore I have no doubt you will have difficulty trying to keep God out of here regardless of me or despite of me.

You should be satisfied I hope.

puggle6

Baked
User ID
You did, you said you were only involved with bringing in some of the auto breeders to DC and that dave would answer my question.

Both lies it seems aye
What are you on about? Why the interest in how DC was established and the details of those businesses arrangements? Did you email DC? Why would I tell you anything about those matters?

You are the one sounding deceitful, I don't owe you any form of explanation.

Pikey

Baked
User ID
anyway Pikey, I've already said here I have no intention of speaking about my faith here anymore.

Rest easy.
That was not my intention for commenting. Trust me, I believe 💯% that you should be free to speak about your faith here (or anywhere). I'm just saying don't be surprised or upset if others don't share your views. Engage in constructive discourse if you wish to change other's attitudes and don't take the bait when other's go fishing for your reaction.

I would say "turn the other cheek", but to my understanding, there is much conjecture around its true intended meaning ☮️✌️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom