Status
Not open for further replies.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I didn't say for pedro to be moderated in case anyone thought I went to Billy and said moderate Pedro.
Honestly every since he got into business with pugs hes turned into someone who only seens to be here to promote his seed business and attack anything he sees as a threat to said business.
Not to mention the constant lies surrounding DC seeds.

Sugar

Baked
User ID
oh and @Billygoat I'm glad you are finally cracking down on abuse
long overdue

your post makes it look like it's My fault that Pedro is moderated
own your actions without passing the buck mate

Last edited:

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
oh and @Billygoat I'm glad you are finally cracking down on abuse
long overdue

your post makes it look like it's My fault that Pedro is moderated
own your actions without passing the buck mate

It's all good. Not blaming you, just thought it a little ironic, the posts that tipped me over was the same thread you mentioned lack of moderation :)

Sugar

Baked
User ID
It's all good. Not blaming you, just thought it a little ironic, the posts that tipped me over was the same thread you mentioned lack of moderation :)
lol oh yes, it is rather ironic :)
The moderation was needed for sure and I'm glad you deleted the awful posts and perhaps he needed to go on the naughty step for a bit.
I really hope that Pedro can come back though and hopefully he will have pulled his head in regards others views on seedbanks etc sigh
Thanks Billy

Last edited:

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Honestly every since he got into business with pugs hes turned into someone who only seens to be here to promote his seed business and attack anything he sees as a threat to said business.
Not to mention the constant lies surrounding DC seeds.

It's only a matter of time until pedro finds out for himself, and we get our original DC back. It's a shame he'll probably have to take the long route round to figure that one out though.

Sugar

Baked
User ID
It's only a matter of time until pedro finds out for himself, and we get our original DC back. It's a shame he'll probably have to take the long route round to figure that one out though.
I think you are right sadly :(

D

Deleted member cpr

I still don't know why everyone is so pissed off with DC seeds.

I thought the prices were fair enough, profit has to match risk or its not worth anyone's time.

Rebranding seeds is common practice and isn't necessarily dodgy.

Feedback from DC customers is positive.

What did they do that was so bad? I dont get it.

Sugar

Baked
User ID
For myself, I have nothing against DC Seeds as a business.
I don't like or trust Pugs based on own experience with him, I think he is deceptive.
I'm sure he has no sweet thoughts about me either despite his declarations of only having love I found that to be quite the opposite and he held deep grudges.
Their prices have been halved since they first advertised and I'm glad they have.
But they have no stock and I think their supplier is no longer sending to Aust. I could be wrong regards that and he is still taking orders I believe.
Maybe Pedro can advise.

Last edited:

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Typical woman , weren't happy when pedro was here , not happy when he's gone
I don't have a clue what transpired with pugs , don't really care
Regardless who owns said company I wouldn't order seeds from a Aussie company simply because its illegal and any records may be seized if a raid was ever to occur imo , could be wrong

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
Looks like im the only one left to defend the Salt Light brigade then...lol

I got beans from DC seeds, was 5 days from order to mailbox, ready for winter grow.

will start a diary when i start em.

Imagine the abuse TSE is gettin over at OSA, Rollitup, Grass City, THC Talk and fuk knows what other forums hes on... :D

Sugar

Baked
User ID
anyway look, I've just got my spidey radar on and I feel for pugs because I think he could be in a lot of poo poo.

D

Deleted member cpr

Looks like im the only one left to defend the Salt Light brigade then...lol

I got beans from DC seeds, was 5 days from order to mailbox, ready for winter grow.

will start a diary when i start em.

Imagine the abuse TSE is gettin over at OSA, Rollitup, Grass City, THC Talk and fuk knows what other forums hes on... :D
Im still here mate, there's no replacing my HPS. LED runs too hot, weighs a tonne, costs a fortune and gives men ovarian canceršŸ˜œ

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I still don't know why everyone is so pissed off with DC seeds.

I thought the prices were fair enough, profit has to match risk or its not worth anyone's time.

Rebranding seeds is common practice and isn't necessarily dodgy.

Feedback from DC customers is positive.

What did they do that was so bad? I dont get it.
They tried to have other users banned because they didn't like what they were posting. Puggs is dog backstabbing piece of shit as far as im concerned so fuck him and his business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom