Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Now where is ya proof that it is any warmer today than the past

Real proof, not some wanky video, or lefty propaganda commo shit

R3za92

Baked
User ID
wind towers and solar panels are a blight on nature, FFS who chops trees down to put up fucking wind towers

As opposed to the massive Fucking holes in the ground that mining causes. Yeah right. Wind farms aren’t a blight on the environment, they don’t look bad. Straw man argument at its best.

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Now where is ya proof that it is any warmer today than the past

Real proof, not some wanky video, or lefty propaganda commo shit

Nothing you posted is proof. I won’t even dignify That “evidence” with a response to discredit them

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
1610157886114.png1610157886114.png
gee those wind towers are so ugly compared to the smoke spewing coal towers FFS

Pedro de pacas

User ID
As appears to the massive Fucking holes in the ground that mining causes. Yeah right. Wind farms aren’t a blight on the environment, they don’t look bad. Straw man argument at its best.
How the fuck do ya reckon they get the materials to build the cunts

Pedro de pacas

User ID
hydro is a big one, geothermal, tidal, wave, etc etc
Well, tidal power has been a waste of time and $$, geothermal has done nothing but rob investors of there $$
Hydro is good, but only so many places it can be done

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Well, tidal power has been a waste of time and $$, geothermal has done nothing but rob investors of there $$
Hydro is good, but only so many places it can be done

yeah and coal was pretty shit and inefficient during the industrial revolution. Fuck even now they aren’t that efficient with coal.

technology needs time to develop, you say tidal power has been a waste yet it was effectively used in the English Channel.

it’s funny how private investors have no problem throwing money into a private solar or wind farm but won’t touch a coal project unless it’s government backed/funded. Glencore announced last year they don’t plan on submitting any new development plans for new coal mines (only existing mine) and rio Tinto completely divested from coal because they don’t see a future in it.

Pedro de pacas

User ID
I got 270K invested in a dodgy coal mining company in Indonesia, I got my $$ where me mouth is

Coal was better than wood, what's the life expectancy now compared to then ??

Got a link to the English tidal power company

Private investors ya reckon, like Malcom turnball ??
Subsidy's from the TAX payer, cut them out and see who invests in them

I got solar panels, useless cunts of things when the sun don't shine,. we just had 5 days or so of hardly any sun or wind
would of needed two or three $20000 battery's to keep the lights on, thank fuck for the coal plants I reckon

Top Bottom