Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Wish my back yard was half full old foxtrot mate
Spent most of night in old main roads weather gear chasing potted plants and various chairs and other inflatable shit, out the drive and down the road

Fuk me we had the whole sand bag levi thing going, but mother nature had diff plans
Never seen so much water in one place at one time

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Wish my back yard was half full old foxtrot mate
Spent most of night in old main roads weather gear chasing potted plants and various chairs and other inflatable shit, out the drive and down the road

Fuk me we had the whole sand bag levi thing going, but mother nature had diff plans
Never seen so much water in one place at one time
Few suburbs totally swamped by water just north of here Bob Were losing parts of our crop, that we can simply regrow. Lots of families need to replace all their destroyed furniture and belongings. Others will need to rebuild homes. Haven't heard of any loss of human lives yet and hoping it stays that way with 2 more days of non stop rain. It sure is a hectic weather event, and hasn't missed any of the NSW coast. Now south east QLD looks like it will get an unwelcome drenching. When it rains, it pours

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Few suburbs totally swamped by water just north of here Bob Were losing parts of our crop, that we can simply regrow. Lots of families need to replace all their destroyed furniture and belongings. Others will need to rebuild homes. Haven't heard of any loss of human lives yet and hoping it stays that way with 2 more days of non stop rain. It sure is a hectic weather event, and hasn't missed any of the NSW coast. Now south east QLD looks like it will get an unwelcome drenching. When it rains, it pours
Last year was fires this year floods and plagues of rats and mice (and insects!)
gotta love it Fox lol

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
I believe England sent many of their convicts into NSW about 200 years ago. Heaps of them scrambled their way into politics and senior positions in State Parliament. Brown paper bags from anonymous donors is still an acceptable form of currency around here.

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Overcast Drizzle.

... It's been raining for a few days in a row now, not sure how many, cause I'm not sure what day it is today.
Its Monday morning Clem

No rain here as yet, bit of a drizzle and lots of wind yesterday arvo, its all gone now

got me canoe at the ready tho , will put the beach umbrella up over me plants when the rain starts,
try and keep as many trics on them as I can

It could be an interesting week, but no doubt the rain will fuck it up, probably just end up inside all day talking shit on pot forums

Sugar

Baked
User ID
rain for days but not particularly heavy, cloudy...expected for next few days

wonkey out there handing it np

wwet.jpg
I shook the branches after one heavy downpour yesterday otherwise ok...just the snails which have been a pest this year along with bloody white flys and caterpillars.

How's your grow going Clem? You got it in that beaut cupboard you made? Should be fine in there :)

Pedro de pacas

User ID
We get two days with no rain out of the next 8 days, counting today as a rain day, supposed to start raining about 4 pm

Pedro de pacas

User ID
Probably start trimming the 2nd week of April ?

Its supposed to be pissing down for a few days starting the 8th of April ?
might be the 3 rd week till I start ?

Sugar

Baked
User ID
One branch down on Wonkey overnight, taped up and pulled her under the shade cloth, super silver haze had branches spread eagled but not snapped so tied her up.

Lots of rain for today then expect things to get better from here on...bring on the sun!

Top Bottom