What's the weather like?

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Yep been raining at my place for 4 days now. Another 3 to 4 to go. Im not getting anything like the central and North coasts but.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Noticed an increase of random cane toads hanging out under trees in back yard last week

Ishoulda taken more notice

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Windy as fuck here atm, has been since yesterday, been tying plants up, had a few laying down lol
windy and wet for the next week, went and bought a big pack of big cable ties for the upcoming carnage

happy to have some in the bag already hey

Joe Dirte

Curing
User ID
It's crazy up here on the mid north coast, reminiscent of cyclone watch in Darwin! Still hammering down now, just checked the rain gauge and we have had over 120mm since 5pm yesterday so we are up around 600mm now for the last four days and still flogging down I've been busy staking and tying shit up and anything that has split is hanging in the shed. Harvested most of my top colas and happy to secure some goodness as long as the white fuzz and rot doesn't take over it all. Still a good result, but wishing I had a dehumidifier or ten and more fans ๐Ÿ˜‚

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
First world problems. Harden up whingeing princesses. Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I chopped 4 of my plants yesterday, as well as dozens of broken lower branches. Spent all day outside in the pouring rain. My gumboots were overflowing from wind and rain hitting me sideways.. Local river has broken it's bank, and flooded main road into area is now closed. I now keep tripping electrical circuit from the fans in the shed. Ill be wet trimming all week to break down a few plants, but looking at some of these new season colas is bringing a huge smile to my face. A 4kg rump in the slow cooker, case of beer, case of bourbon cans, a bag of dry weed. What more could you ask for ??? IMG_20210321_093332388.jpg

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Still 4 weeks to go on most here, no rush to pull anything yet, ya never know April might be a sunny dry month lol lol
the pure sativa's will get thru no probs, only just started budding the cunts

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Yeah I think the last time it did this , 4 or 5 yrs ago now , I must of got ptsd lol

I know how devastating it can be

The constant rain brings back at a lot bad memories , that season I lost everything

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Most indica dom plants were flowering mid Jan. They would have been finished next week, regardless of rain. Lemongrass gets chopped next weekend, and should be my biggest yielder, as nuggets are dense. Wispy sativa dom stuff can wait another 3 weeks here. Long drive home via alternate route. IMG_20210320_150452506~2.jpg

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Need mine to get to shops soon
Mic, check that leaves or sinkers haven't blocked your boats bung holes in this slop. Happened to me a few years ago, and boat on trailer took on about 4 tonnes of water. Ruined all the electricals, needing major rewiring.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Thanks mate , all bungs out and clear

Got full storm covers, and I got the full cover over her atm also

I've had her tied up to the wharf down the coast for days in torrential rain , she stayed afloat

Did a total re wire on her within a fortnight of purchase

Its a pain in the arse but I put my 20 yr cats bed on the floor under my seat so he can stay dry and warm

Sugar

Baked
User ID
First world problems. Harden up whingeing princesses. Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I chopped 4 of my plants yesterday, as well as dozens of broken lower branches. Spent all day outside in the pouring rain. My gumboots were overflowing from wind and rain hitting me sideways.. Local river has broken it's bank, and flooded main road into area is now closed. I now keep tripping electrical circuit from the fans in the shed. Ill be wet trimming all week to break down a few plants, but looking at some of these new season colas is bringing a huge smile to my face. A 4kg rump in the slow cooker, case of beer, case of bourbon cans, a bag of dry weed. What more could you ask for ??? View attachment 12501

Congratulations Fox! Lovely sized buds
Sounds like you are well set up for the big wet with lovely rump on the go etc :)

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Nice old fox, took ya advice and took the main buds off while dry.

left all the sativas to battle on.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Nice old fox, took ya advice and took the main buds off while dry.

left all the sativas to battle on.
We can have our cake and eat it too. Some early buds for mates and local punters. Fully mature ones for personal jars ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Joe Dirte

Curing
User ID
First world problems. Harden up whingeing princesses. Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I chopped 4 of my plants yesterday, as well as dozens of broken lower branches. Spent all day outside in the pouring rain. My gumboots were overflowing from wind and rain hitting me sideways.. Local river has broken it's bank, and flooded main road into area is now closed. I now keep tripping electrical circuit from the fans in the shed. Ill be wet trimming all week to break down a few plants, but looking at some of these new season colas is bringing a huge smile to my face. A 4kg rump in the slow cooker, case of beer, case of bourbon cans, a bag of dry weed. What more could you ask for ??? View attachment 12501
Rightio lord fox๐Ÿ™Œ
I will quit whining and keep trimming! Life is good and I'm more than happy with the harvest going on.
This Princess has cones to smoke and colas to trim ๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™€๏ธ

Top Bottom