What's the weather like?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
What do ya do with the outside ones come inspection time, Bob? You dress them up a bit?
Mate u wouldn't believe the shit i've done 2 hide,camo, disguise the girls from long arm of landlord
Got some fake tomatos which always work. Usually just put bigger ones behind even bigger palms. Wait.....u don't work 4 real estate do u ?
Bit suss, Soots

Joe Dirte

Curing
User ID
When i see all of you guys and gals with ya nice big outdoor plants i get jealous but when flower hits and yous are losing buds and sometimes whole plants im glad im growing bonsais inside.
I always plant for loss outside Porky, this year I reckon I'd be at about 33percent the expected yield if it all ran smoothly (And I wasn't such a fuck up 😂), still a good harvest going on though. I like to call it the bush lotto the more tickets you enter the more chance of a return, maybe even crack the jackpot one day. Your bonsais inside look top shelf from what Ive seen 🙌

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Thu
Partly cloudy
17°11°
Fri
Partly cloudy
19°12°
Sat
Showers
16°10°
Sun
Showers
16°11°
Mon
Scattered showers
16°8°
Tue
Partly cloudy
19°9°
Wed
Partly cloudy
24°12°
Thu
Partly cloudy
25°15°

User ID
30c 40% humidity day lovely to see the sun, rain dumped last few days around 500mm, so the girls and nimbin lived under the eves of the house - smaller sssc girls in the light dept tent with cfls, sure feel the heat though after the cool of the rain lol

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Wet for two more days, then a week of sunny shit ???
had a few spots of mould, AK 47 no good in the rain, Panama x mex no good under cover
everything else cruising along nicely

Top Bottom