What Are You Watching?

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
No one's fault but the greed of Western corporations and idiot Westerners who want cheap inferior products!!
Fuck these cunts were pesant farmers until the 70s when the west turned em into the 2nd most powerful country on earth!!
Now the cunts are out of control, covid, intellectual property theft, state funded cyber attacks fuck I could go on all day!!

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
No one's fault but the greed of Western corporations and idiot Westerners who want cheap inferior products!!
Fuck these cunts were pesant farmers until the 70s when the west turned em into the 2nd most powerful country on earth!!
Now the cunts are out of control, covid, intellectual property theft, state funded cyber attacks fuck I could go on all day!!
Did you watch the video?

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID

after 25 years these fuckers still make me laugh

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Stumbled onto this bloke who fucks around with edibles. Seems a decent fella minus the bullshit you get with many tubers. He could probably do with a bit of local support as well.

Last edited:

GlennT_59

Blooming
User ID
That is just so sad and heartbreaking 😞 I used to go swimming in that river when I was a kid, serious neglect and mismanagement. Cotton growing has no place in a lot of areas it has been allowed.

Top Bottom