What Are You Watching?

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Don't know if any of yous watch much MX racing but these 2 brothers will soon dominate the sport in America!
My mates son used to race em and knows the Lawrence family well!!
Great family and Next level riders!!

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

GlennT_59

Blooming
User ID
Don't know if any of yous watch much MX racing but these 2 brothers will soon dominate the sport in America!
My mates son used to race em and knows the Lawrence family well!!
Great family and Next level riders!!

Been riding / racing /watching motocross for years and been watching these fellas, they gonna go far (y)

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Been riding / racing /watching motocross for years and been watching these fellas, they gonna go far (y)
If your into your MX, enduro, Supercross and free ride MX there is a pod cast series called Gypsy tales! Some awesome stuff and riders on there!!

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Absolute legend of a bloke!
He's gotta be, to see the love the Italian Ducati boys have for him is something special to see. Must've been hard for both parties to part ways. No doubt he'll be forever welcomed in their garage.

Cheers for the find, Glenn. Don't mind if I do, I'm a Miller fan myself. (y)

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I have always had a healthy fear/respect for the vast expanse of the ocean, even though I spend as much time in it as I can. There's nothing more chilling than swimming out a few hundred metres from the beach and finding that point where the shelf drops and the water temp plummets into the darkness. It helps me put my insignificant existence into perspective.

ozzy420

Germinating
User ID
I have been watching the last king of the cross at the same time period me and me mates would go score some acid at the Major Druitt Hotel drop the trip get on the train and by the time we got there we would be trippin off out nuts fuck we use to have some good night there...

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
The Guard is a film on sbs that’s worth a watch (without kids) - dark humoured comedy Irish style

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I can't describe my reaction to liminal space. It's not melancholy, not nostalgic, not comforting and not scary, yet leaves mee feeling most of those emotions for some reason.

Top Bottom