What Are You Watching?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Had 1990 CR 500 heaps better than the KX 500 suspension wise but had a much more mellow and usable power band. The KX was hard on ya arms!!
Still both of em are nothing compared to a modern 450sx bike!!

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
Either this guy is getting paid to shill or he smokes waaay to much weed.

And look at the dog, he's got a look of "I am sooooo done with these people"1674046804069.png

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I've been following that robot's evolution since they first demonstrated it and it's fucking amazing how far it has come. It's so awesome.
No it's not is fucking very scary!!
I watched that and thought of the movie trailer they been pumping lately that has the inventer that makes the robot companion for her daughter but it goes rouge!!

Killer robots are coming people!!
Hopefully I'll be dead before they strike!! 🤣

Indy

Misfit
User ID
I hear ya, porky. I think that little seed of thought has sprouted with many of us. 😆

For years, most of us got by on our own 'street smarts' that you develop over time. But i feel future generations are going to have to lift their game exponentially because of what lays ahead for them. Between this, and AI generated shit, etc... They're going to up against it.

Think i read on reddit recently. Some state in the US, has authorised the use of similar/same type of robot and/or written up legislation for them to be armed. So yeah, they're coming to a Police/Military Force near you soon i would dare say.

But yeah, no doubt they'll be mainly used for the benefit of mankind. But with that, it still comes with some concerns to what avenues to where it may end up.

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Was lovely seeing the germination time-lapse and the symbiosis with the beneficial hypoaspis take place.

I've always wanted to do this

Crazy how it reached "full maturity" without a single Brown stigma though lol.

Last edited:

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
If anyone's interested in physiology in general, ninja nerd on YouTube has hundreds of top tier lectures on physiology and anatomy.
I can't begin to thank them enough for the free content. Their lectures on cardiac cycle and ECG interpretation really helped me through my first issue with Myocarditis and played a massive role in motivating me to learn why and how every decision we make impacts our health.

If you have any chronic health conditions, chances are Zach from ninja nerd and the team will have content which will help you understand and adapt to your condition.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
If anyone's interested in physiology in general, ninja nerd on YouTube has hundreds of top tier lectures on physiology and anatomy.
I can't begin to thank them enough for the free content. Their lectures on cardiac cycle and ECG interpretation really helped me through my first issue with Myocarditis and played a massive role in motivating me to learn why and how every decision we make impacts our health.

If you have any chronic health conditions, chances are Zach from ninja nerd and the team will have content which will help you understand and adapt to your condition.
I prefer to treat my body like shit and pretend everything is fine!! 🤣

Top Bottom