Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
The thread of the month with Yasbum and Pikestar and Porkstar going at it
Probs drawing in more punters than melbourne cup at mo
Always good 2 get shit off ure chest and bit of dick swinging, but lets not go off topic fellahs, this is way more interesting than discussing seedbank etiquette when there's blood in the water
Uall do realise that continuing with this rhetoric ure attracting more crowd response than if uwere discussing auxines, trichomes and bud structure
Dont get me wrong i'm enjoying hostillities just like ev/one else, but is this what u really want 2 achieve

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Robodebt Royal Commission live stream. Tudge is up now and Porter to follow. Popcorn time watching these
fuckers trying to explain themselves.

These fucking scum should be jailed for this!! All to recoup 2billion when multi national companys steal 100s of billions in unpaid taxes every fucking year!!
This is what the Liberal party stands for!!
Fucking destroying the poor and middle class while the elite get richer!!
Haven't seen or heard 1 mention of this in the fucking spineless mainstream media either the fucking weak cunts!!

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Gregory is going in for the kill on Tudge now. About 40 minutes to go for the day and that will be the end of Tudge's evidence.
If you are into this sort of thing that is.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Gregory is going in for the kill on Tudge now. About 40 minutes to go for the day and that will be the end of Tudge's evidence.
If you are into this sort of thing that is.
Nah Tudge was to busy rolling it out to worry if it was legal or not!!
Head that on ABC radio!! 🤣
He should be one of the first locked up!

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Actually a really good podcast if you're interested in the history of LEDs and HLGs back story. WolverineGrown is also a great source of information on PPFD, DLI and growing with CO2 + I like his bluntness (y)

Top Bottom