What Are You Watching?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now
D

Deleted member cpr

Fucking little Daisy Chain of a shark bopped him good. Had a dive on Father's Day and told a bronze whaler to fuck off with the a nudge with my spear, pesky cunts
What sort of fish do you spear Joe? I saw that coast shot, looked awesome.

Sugar

Baked
User ID
This is what happens when you have an extrovert and an introvert in lockdown together

Joe Dirte

Curing
User ID
What sort of fish do you spear Joe? I saw that coast shot, looked awesome.
Mostly shore dive coz i don't have a boat mate. So chasing jewfish a lot. Often just end up with drummer, luderick, bream, morwong, abalone, cray. It's terrible ate a couple hundred dollars worth of seafood last night 😂
Do you ever dive, I saw all the trout and emporer etc you caught, fucking jealous!! Makes me want to move north

D

Deleted member cpr

Mostly shore dive coz i don't have a boat mate. So chasing jewfish a lot. Often just end up with drummer, luderick, bream, morwong, abalone, cray. It's terrible ate a couple hundred dollars worth of seafood last night 😂
Do you ever dive, I saw all the trout and emporer etc you caught, fucking jealous!! Makes me want to move north
Yep, most of fish in that pic were shot. Jewfish are on my wish list. Don't get to do much shore diving up here as the coastal water is normally brown.

Top Bottom