pug

Vegetating
User ID
watched this one recently and enjoyed it ... has the fella from it crowd in it:

Frequently asked questions about time travel

pug

Vegetating
User ID
if you are into a bit of old trippy scifi ... lexx could be thre ticket and about 4 seasons's worth:

pug

Vegetating
User ID
can probably see ... have a bit of free time at the moment ... lol ... have watched Blakes7 sooo many times ... great show:

User ID
Hahaha i take it you didn't watch it mate.
It ain't the x files. 🤣🤣🤣
o_O:ROFLMAO: i didnt watch mate i just say X files and assumed it was the TV series

:ROFLMAO:Grizzy Adams will not have to worry about lol loved the series as a kid lol kinda bit old now thou to watch lol, very blurry old vhs, feel likke being stoned lol

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Yep the Chinese are an outright pack of filthy rat cunts. The sooner everyone on earth makes a real effort to not purpose any products made in China the sooner we can stop their income source and fucking economically cripple the filthy subversive cunts and shut them off from the rest of the world.
It’s guna be hard now but I think western governments except the Aussie labour/Chinese puppet party are finally realising if they don’t do something we really will be fucked in a few years.

D

Deleted member DC01

Yeah is how it starts

Currency war ,trade war, then the shooting war, Cyber war is a new one for an old cunt like me,

History always repeats

D

Deleted member DC01

Its like pre WW1 and WW2 at the same time ATM

Its coming

Top Bottom