What Are You Watching?

brick

Germinating
User ID
Started watching this last night late. Could not last the distance but will stream it. What I did watch was fucking great imo. SBS world movies.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Joe Dirte

Curing
User ID
I'm considering home schooling our kids so they can still be kids. A bunch of friends of ours are doing it and it's basically unschooling their kids they call it. Great book by Peter Gray called 'free to learn'

Madmick

Baked
User ID
You may have seem me on 9 new news
Car in boat ramp
I was there ,alerted driver to mishap
FUNNIEST thing I've ever seen ,really
Was on news for 1 second ,bystander on ramp ,exactly the same time I took this
20200830_122133.jpg

Madmick

Baked
User ID
If you look at the ramp,person far right is who took video on news
They nearly cleaned me up at ramp in morning
Car was 2 weeks old

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Maybe ,apparently some one else did it earlier a bloke told me,,
Yeah I feel sorry for him in 1 way , but on another note best he stays off the water
They could have saved it easily ,it was floating for 10mins , 1 got of boat and climbed on car , he jumped in water but it was already way over his head
What clinched the deal was when instead of pushing it straight back up with the boat or at least using the motor to stop it going in further ,but he put it in reverse
Because the boat was already secured to trailer he pulled the car in further , they then disconnected boat and the car floated away ,the only reason it didn't go further was because the trailer stopped it
The blokes who owned car and boat ran, the owner was only 1 in party left hiding in crowd
Even he denied to the coppers it was his , I had to tell them it was him ,then he claimed no English
Last thing I heard was coppers telling him he was getting big fines , then they took him over to water police
Thought he had a bad day,it was only getting worse , coppers got my details as I was only person to see it from the beginning
I did hear them say something about the pollution his car caused , there was fuel everywhere in the water
When I washed my boat and trailer there was a massive fuel slick around it , I was the first out so it was only getting worse

Reactions: HGO
Top Bottom