Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
That hole thing is satire!! 🤣
I'm not so sure. I have this magpie that hangs out here. Cats are shit scared of it. Goes into my house, eats the cat food.
Has a good look around. Then fucks off. Has probably filmed me rolling one up ........

Last edited:

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
That hole thing is satire!! 🤣
LOL yep, trolling in real life. They seem to think he's a whackjob, but you can tell he's just taking the piss

And before anyone says any different, ask yourself this... if they knew he was trolling, why would they put him on the news and act like they're the dumb ones?

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
I'm not so sure. I have this magpie that hangs out here. Cats are shit scared of it. Goes into my house, eats the cat food.
Has a good look around. Then fucks off. Has probably filmed me rolling one up ........
That's not a bird anymore, it's a potential dog.

Make friends with that bird before he finds out where the police station is

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
LOL yep, trolling in real life. They seem to think he's a whackjob, but you can tell he's just taking the piss

And before anyone says any different, ask yourself this... if they knew he was trolling, why would they put him on the news and act like they're the dumb ones?
That's what cracks me up about Americans even the ones who are supposed to be smart are dumb cunts!! 🤣

Top Bottom