What are you smoking?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Yuser420

Vegetating
User ID
Anyone smoked Trophy Wife strain from 7east? Did you like it?
I went stoned like never before and slept like a log. but only for about 5 hours and woke up too early.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
20230826_114713.jpg
Doesn't look that special, obviously it's small lower bud , but it certainly packs some punch

Had 3 last night and crashed b4 1/2 time in the footy so I thought maybe just tired , after a couple just now some i can assure you its real nice smoke, smells fruity?

Tastes nice and smooth , no coughing on this one

Last edited:

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
View attachment 37954
Doesn't look that special, obviously it's small lower bud , but it certainly packs some punch

Had 3 last night and crashed b4 1/2 time in the footy so I thought maybe just tired , after a couple just now some i can assure you its real nice smoke, smells fruity?

Tastes nice and smooth , no coughing on this one
looks good Mic and that game was over by half time anyway :LOL:

Madmick

Baked
User ID
It's a Ginger Jam X Headstrong something I think

I left 12 instead of 10 weeks this run , the others didn't seem to vary much from longer lengths of time apart from this plant , pretty much all the fem seeds had nannas covering the main tops by 8 weeks. They were the first I harvested so they didn't seem any different to the 1st time around , this was a reg seed couldn't find any on her at 12 wks

From the others I say I really didn't get any more or any stronger buds , maybe a little browner and a few trichs that exploded but this particular plant got that little bit stronger not really much more in weight

But this is like those old time sativas , even if you smoke good shit nobody notices , this is the shit that they notice if you know what mean

I'll put a few pics of some others from that run

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
What am I smoking today u ask 👍

I'll tell ya what I'm smoking today 😋

The last Bud from My Northern lights #4 Run.

Wtf am I gunna do till this run is ready to smoke 🤔

So what am gunna smoke tomorrow u may ask

SWEET FUCK ALL 🇬🇳

Dry time , yuck , that's got moonya written all over it 😜🤣🤣

Attachments

• IMG20230828164639.jpg
    IMG20230828164639.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 10

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
I thought you posted that you have plenty of 250 a bag bush bud's 🤣
Maybe just reread the context of the post mate.

In my town ( uno around here ) not in my back pocket , and yep plenty so yea i will have to recoup some costs between now and then wont I cobber.

U really are the TSE Sarge all you do is try to me/others down or look like a fuckwit or splitting hairs in posts.

yea I don't know what your problem is because i certainly don't have a problem with you or anyone on TSE it has done me the world of good in the growing arena man

(y)

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Just ignore the Trio of people that start with P and abuse everyone.

I'm smoking some outdoor Grand Daddy Purple Flower with Skittles Hash on top
View attachment 38091
Or maybe just go into people's grow diaries and attempt to pay out their grows when your growing over watered shit ya self!!
Then wonder why people think your a fuckwit!! 🤔
Sound familiar?

Top Bottom