Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Someone gave me a few ounces of gorilla glue #4 and AK47

Both especially the AK47 look like they were pulled very early
But they are pretty frosty.
Especially the GG
Does the job. And it’s handy to have something different, I find myself becoming tolerant of a particular plant and a change seems to help.

IMG_9265.jpegIMG_9264.jpeg

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
AGG from @Old fox. Daytime smoke. Good yield. Buds not huge,but a few of them.Easy grow. End of week 8 started throwing nanas 🍌
View attachment 36410
Thanks Kee. I've got 2 AGG plants here at day 59 which so far, seem ok. I'll chop at day 63 as my flower room is chokkas. The 10th Planet crosses and AGG crosses should be just about done by then anyway. Other strains in there will need 10 weeks I've already binned my 3000 AGG X AGG seeds. They were one of my early chucks, and I stuffed them into a small(too) container and didn't air them properly, or completely remove all other matter, when shucked. Moisture in the container slowly degraded them, and made them almost impossible to pop. Propagation rate dropped drastically, so they're not worth keeping. Leaves 18 other feminised chucks for me to play with for now. Two of my local hydro stores are currently handing them out freely to local customers to test. 😉 Swings and roundabouts....

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Big thankyou for the generousity. One of the better strains for sleep I've had for a while.
Good result mate, I’ll be keen to grow one for myself when the time comes, congratulations your the first member to grow out some of Gazza’s Ganja seeds well the first to grow my fem creations 😆

Good to spread the seeds among the community gives us all some varieties to play with, if it wasn’t for the generousity of other members that particular cross I made would never of happened.

Top Bottom