What are you smoking?

Beil

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
No photo, but was pissed my missus' friends friend got her some uncured, way too high moisture, cut it, dry it, and sell it shit. No PGR, but that shit was so damp it just clogged the grinder. Had to leave it out in a bowl with our AC on over night to get it somewhere near acceptable use for her.. Damn stuff went from 11.6 to 10.5g over night :/

And for jokes the friend said it was better than the last stuff they got, I sussed that stuff when they came over one night, it was the same shit but just a month older in the dealers stash and dried a tiny bit :/

Bring on spring, only doing the one outdoor pot plant but doing everything I can to grow a LST'd to fuck behmoth and the same for SIL. Really chasing 300g each to do just under a zip a month till next year.... mine is gonna be Sedges JHxSJ, and SIL is Goats WHxWH. Dunno if I'm dreaming for my first grow, but fuck it gonna try 🤘

Last edited:

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Budbubbla

Vegetating
User ID
No photo, but was pissed my missus' friends friend got her some uncured, way too high moisture, cut it, dry it, and sell it shit. No PGR, but that shit was so damp it just clogged the grinder. Had to leave it out in a bowl with our AC on over night to get it somewhere near acceptable use for her.. Damn stuff went from 11.6 to 10.5g over night :/

And for jokes the friend said it was better than the last stuff they got, I sussed that stuff when they came over one night, it was the same shit but just a month older in the dealers stash and dried a tiny bit :/

Bring on spring, only doing the one outdoor pot plant but doing everything I can to grow a LST'd to fuck behmoth and the same for SIL. Really chasing 300g each to do just under a zip a month till next year.... mine is gonna be Sedges JHxSJ, and SIL is Goats WHxWH. Dunno if I'm dreaming for my first grow, but fuck it gonna try 🤘
I believe the WH/WH is from Old Fox 👍

Beil

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
300g a plant x2 =600g /12=50g a month. No problem.
SILs plant will be for her stash, I just hope she doesn't kill it & under water it in summer :/ for her sakes lol
Although we'll probably end up just splitting it 50/50 (unless she really does a number on it!)

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
Smoking a test bud from the super lemon dragon x tuna breath. High octane, strong stone.Dense sticky buds. Has strong candy smell and flavour. It’s pretty smooth for no cure. I’m gonna enjoy having this smoke in my rotation.@HGO 👍👏
I will be sending more of these in for future comps and will grow some myself this summer

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
One of me purple Kush autos smell really musky and sweet so I pulled a lower bud off around day 35 flower and let her dry out.
IMG_20230818_164454.jpg
Tastes real musky, sweet and almost rose watery. Eyes readily fucked though so guess alright considering how early it is.

Top Bottom