What are you smoking?

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
@Sedge Looks hermi because of that male pube top left of pic.

What is SS haze ? Looks real nice.
Lol,,you just made me go through and check every bud of it ..
if you meant that whitish bit ,,I still got that bud sitting here ,but I can’t even find that bit from in the pic,,,So, , Dunno.
But I reckon I would have noticed if it was a nana,

Its named Sterling Silver Haze ,,
But I think it’s really Super Silver Haze .

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now
User ID
Or maybe just go into people's grow diaries and attempt to pay out their grows when your growing over watered shit ya self!!
Then wonder why people think your a fuckwit!! 🤔
Sound familiar?
For a second i was thinking, Wait who's grow did i pay out.
Then it clicked are you actually only shitty about the perlite lol ? Just a bit of banter man, you can give it out you can take it surely ?
Sorry mate didn't mean to offend you.

User ID
Lol,,you just made me go through and check every bud of it ..
if you meant that whitish bit ,,I still got that bud sitting here ,but I can’t even find that bit from in the pic,,,So, , Dunno.
But I reckon I would have noticed if it was a nana,

Its named Sterling Silver Haze ,,
But I think it’s really Super Silver Haze .
I got Nevile Super Silver Sour Haze it was labeled as i dont know if thats the same but yours looks better , Does it has a really intense peppermint / mint smell ?

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
I got Nevile Super Silver Sour Haze it was labeled as i dont know if thats the same but yours looks better , Does it has a really intense peppermint / mint smell ?
My sense of smell is pretty shot but i don’t get mint ,,but you could be right every now and then someone says there’s a minty smell to something ,,leaving me puzzled.lol.
I’d guess yours haze might have sour strain mixed in .

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
no pic but I'm smoking some strawberry Kush atm and im baked like sliced bread atm , cant get to bloody sleep ;)
hang on yes i can that fkn VOICE show is on , gives ya Nightmares 🤪🤪🤪

VinDeezle

Baked
User ID
Haze ended up a pretty good yielder considering the light struggled with coverage and penetration. 183g left (the tub on the right needs a better trim though) and well over 3 zips gone already but hard to keep track when you're just throwing buds around lol. I'd say somewhere around 270-300g all up.
IMG20230905141526.jpg
Good change from the smaller plants lately. Probably have to rehydrate a bit though as it's real dry due to my procrastinating.

Last edited:

VinDeezle

Baked
User ID
hows it smoke mate
Bloody ace. Surprisingly able high, but has a nice crash a few hours later which does wonders for sleep. It's hard to explain as it doesn't muddy my motivation and smash me across the face so I assumed it wasn't overly potent until I realised Im too busy doing things to worry about a cone so it's definitely working. Normally I'll finish whatever bowl I have before walking away.

Has a definite incense smell when burned, more so than when she's fresh. Rooms full of a musky sandalwood especially with the vape. One thing I have noticed is that it definitely smells more through the dry herb than the last few strains, but not so much when combusted.

Now that it's curing and dry it has an overwhelming citrus skin/mango sap smell and the spice stays put until chopped or combusted.

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
Super lemon dragon x tuna breath
IMG_0592.jpeg
3 beans popped 2m 1f. About right for regs. Straight forward grow. Thirsty in flo. 86 days flo. Bud has a funky cat piss smell. Some of the buds were pretty big. Good yield. Got a 5l bucket. Easy to smoke once the chlorophyll has broken down a bit. High octane. Strongest smoke to come out of my tent this year. Love it. Cheers @HGO

Top Bottom