Vaporiser Reviews

Quokk@

Vegetating
User ID
I got a 2020 Dynavap earlier this year and it's totally changed how I enjoy weed. It's so fkn efficient I use around 40% less for the same effect. Just got a 2019 model with the titanium tip and it kicks arse too. I also got an induction heater (maily for the wife as she finds it teasier than a torch). Fuck combustion :sneaky:

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now
User ID
I got a 2020 Dynavap earlier this year and it's totally changed how I enjoy weed. It's so fkn efficient I use around 40% less for the same effect. Just got a 2019 model with the titanium tip and it kicks arse too. I also got an induction heater (maily for the wife as she finds it teasier than a torch). Fuck combustion :sneaky:
The dynas are great , i need an induction heater was going to make one, and which jet lighter did you get current i used my gasmate hahah

D

Deleted member cpr

I need more toys so I've one of these in the post. The sticky brick is a lighter powered vaporizer. The wood splits into 3 pieces, that are held together by magnets. I chose the darker one. I love weed gadgets.

Quokk@

Vegetating
User ID
The dynas are great , i need an induction heater was going to make one, and which jet lighter did you get current i used my gasmate hahah
I did go down the road of making an induction heater and got a kit from VapOven but my electronics skills are pretty ordinary & I ended up selling to some dude on Reddit. I ordered a Dynavap Apollo 2 Rover direct from the states & it got here in 4 days. Great little unit.
The torch lighter I have is a bloody ripper. Its a twin flame Honest off eBay Old listing here The 2 flames converge to a point which is perfect to hit the DV in just the right spot :sneaky:

Kloud9

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I need more toys so I've one of these in the post. The sticky brick is a lighter powered vaporizer. The wood splits into 3 pieces, that are held together by magnets. I chose the darker one. I love weed gadgets.

How the fuck do u load it up ?

D

Deleted member cpr

It breaks apart, magnets hold it together. Removing the top quarter exposes the bowl. The pic is of their smaller unit but it breaks up the same.
images.jpeg.jpg
I don't reckon the price is too bad for a big chunk of wallnut that's been hand made in the USA.

Kloud9

Baked
Community Member
User ID
It breaks apart, magnets hold it together. Removing the top quarter exposes the bowl. The pic is of their smaller unit but it breaks up the same.
View attachment 7204
I don't reckon the price is too bad for a big chunk of wallnut that's been hand made in the USA.
Let me know what reckon, just got a Dynavap m 2020, and a arizer solo II, in the post.. 🤗

Last edited:

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
My Cousin just bought the volcano hybrid for $960 should be here tomorrow or the next day I’ll let u guys know how fucked up we get lol He wants it to stop smoking 🚬 so hopefully this will help he only smokes bongs mixes tobacco with weed

vostok

Blooming
User ID
davinci-classic-black__94121.1487361423.png

no way I paid $89.00 for mine but if you want a heavy gun this is it!

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Had a extreme Q from arizer 3 yrs ago, worked perfecto on 175 deg, not much vapour but heaps of flavour, always did the job of putting me on my bum
Then came blacked out chopper as some of u may remember from "the other site"
Anyhoo after 2 days mr plod made it 2 bob's front door and actually consficated said vapourizer as a billy, $120 fine. Cost me more than the good behaviour bond
After much crying and whinging [no not really], 2 the deadly ppl at Aus Vapes replaced it
Couldn't believe it
Tried telling coppers i used it for praying 2 Budah, u know ritual sage and herb offerings
but they didn't buy it. I always thought vapes were legal ?

Top Bottom