Vaporiser Reviews

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
I got a caliburn g pod vape system for 40 and a mate has hooked me up with some juice which has 4mg of nicotine in it.

So on the orphan blood at the min, it’s not bad good nicotine hit.

2A39D8BF-F296-4265-BAA5-2B800857BC2E.jpeg

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now
D

Deleted member cpr

Well done Gazza, itll change your life if you stick with it. 4mg is pretty weak for a fresh convert. It might be OK but if you find yourself hanging for a smoke it's because the nic is low. Its not the ciggy we crave but the nicoitine within it ;)

D

Deleted member cpr

I’ve been given a few different juices the highest one is 12mg
It sounds like your mate has looked after you well. Oil will fuck your coils quick! Id advise against it.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
So after ordering this in early November it was lost by the idiots at Australia post so had to be resent i finally recieved it today. Im off sick hence all the fun with me bestie pedro so i won't be testing it for a few days but when i do ill let yas know how it goes. Feels nice and solid and looks good. View attachment 9045
So finally gave this thing a whirl last night and after not smoking anything for 8 days i was bent as all fuck.
This is an excellent portable vape. Takes about 50 seconds to start producing vapor. The vapor is very smooth considering the stem is straight. I thought it would of been hotter but even on 220c its much smoother than my of boundless cfx at the same temp.
Taste is excellent.
Draw is very good and has heaps more air flow than the cfx. A mate has a mighty and would rate this on par for smoothness vapor cloud and taste and its $180 cheaper.
One thing i found is if you pack the glass stem to tightly its dosnt vape the bud evenly. The stuff on the bottom goes brown well before the stuff at the top. If just lightly packed it all browns nice and evenly.
All in all im very happy with the Solo 2.

Kloud9

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Cool as , cheers for that, I'll get mine back out.. 100% now I know I was packed it too hard and not much vape, so thought it was shit, but it was just the user that's shit.. 🤣😂🤣

Mangrove_Jackson

Germinating
User ID
So finally gave this thing a whirl last night and after not smoking anything for 8 days i was bent as all fuck.
This is an excellent portable vape. Takes about 50 seconds to start producing vapor. The vapor is very smooth considering the stem is straight. I thought it would of been hotter but even on 220c its much smoother than my of boundless cfx at the same temp.
Taste is excellent.
Draw is very good and has heaps more air flow than the cfx. A mate has a mighty and would rate this on par for smoothness vapor cloud and taste and its $180 cheaper.
One thing i found is if you pack the glass stem to tightly its dosnt vape the bud evenly. The stuff on the bottom goes brown well before the stuff at the top. If just lightly packed it all browns nice and evenly.
All in all im very happy with the Solo 2.
I've been running one of these for about 2 years and I love. It stopped me combusting all together. Got the extreme q a few months back. Yet to try that one🤙

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Wonder if I can mix some of my the oil into the juice ?

i fucked around unsuccessfully with oil 'n juices, and at best i got a very mild tingle momentarily that was barely registrable.

I read up later to find out nicotine/juice vapes operate at a lower temp/ohms than what's required to vape canna. 😧

Quokk@

Vegetating
User ID
Not sure if anyone has used an Ultrasonic Cleaner to clean ya vape. Just got one off eBay and chucked my 2020 Dynavap in. It was fairly dirty with a tarry buildup mainly on the tip and condenser.
A22BC2EF-33CF-4691-9B18-59D3A7C8185C.jpeg
I used warm water with a bit of dishwashing detergent and ran it for 15 mins. Is thing works a treat and cleaned everything really well. I noticed a few floaties in the water which turned out to be the dislodged resin.
C893B235-89F7-4B26-AF81-F20C6A56F507.jpegThe parts are really clean and just need to sit and dry.
010D86EE-880E-417E-81FF-CBCF2445423F.jpeg
Apparently it’s great for glass bits like stems, bongs etc. ost was $45 delivered.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Thats a cool piece of gear. I just soak my stuff in nappy sand. Then rince off with hot water. You get if off ebay??

Quokk@

Vegetating
User ID
Thats a cool piece of gear. I just soak my stuff in nappy sand. Then rince off with hot water. You get if off ebay??
Yeah mate I got the 0.8l one but there are plenty of bigger ones that could potentially fit a whole glass Billy in. I wonder if you use Nappy San as the solution it would really blitz although I wouldn’t be smoking the resin :ROFLMAO:

mlg

Vegetating
User ID
Sending back me crafty plus to AV. The charging port on the unit seems to have come lose over time. Has any done a return with Australian Vapourisers? Do they give you an option for another vape or just resend the same unit but new back? I need to pay postage to return my current one which is fair. I expected better for a $400 unit.
MLG

D

Deleted member cpr

Sending back me crafty plus to AV. The charging port on the unit seems to have come lose over time. Has any done a return with Australian Vapourisers? Do they give you an option for another vape or just resend the same unit but new back? I need to pay postage to return my current one which is fair. I expected better for a $400 unit.
MLG
Bugger, that sucks. I agree it should be solid as for $400

User ID
MLG
Thats not good MLG, my 2 brothers and I have a migthy each, the middle one the screen has gone dull. That is a problem, maybe they sent it back to Germany to get repaired no idea mate, but yes, in general being German made youd expect it not to have any issues.

mlg

Vegetating
User ID
Thats not good MLG, my 2 brothers and I have a migthy each, the middle one the screen has gone dull. That is a problem, maybe they sent it back to Germany to get repaired no idea mate, but yes, in general being German made youd expect it not to have any issues.
Yeah, I expected better. And when will everyone get on board with USB c! Part of the issue is caused by me jamming the cord in the wrong way, but don't tell them that :) When you say screen gone dull? What do you mean?
Mlg

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
Ive been considering vaping dry herb for years but never got round to it and suspect I am missing out...

That daVinci model looks pretty sweet, as does the model made in Brisbane, supporting local 'n all that.

What difference could I expect in bud consumption( being a scabby type I like the idea of recycling the 'erb....) and the quality of the high, when compared to smoking a good old J? I'd get say 3 smallish joints from a gram of weed.

How would the same gram stack up when used in a vape? does it burn slower/quicker?
I have similar questions to Bomber, I bought a DaVinci IQ2 recently because in 32 years when Sydney lockdown ends and I need to go back and forth again, I need something stealthy so I don't smell for the sniffer dogs.

Normally I smoke out of an Incredibowl i420 which has a glass bowl capacity of 0.2g and because I haven't smoked in many years, I take 1/3 of it at a time and each time it lasts for a couple of hours at most.

The chamber on the IQ2 however is 0.5g and when I use it I only feel maybe 50% as smashed even though I've smoked more.

I've tried searching for similar questions but the only advice I see are things like 'don't pack it too tight/loose', or 'turn the airflow dial' and other simple fixes that don't work for me.

So for anyone who has used one, is this it, or am I doing something wrong?

I definitely recommend it though if you need a stealth option, it still get's me smashed but why do I have to smoke more to get there?

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I have similar questions to Bomber, I bought a DaVinci IQ2 recently because in 32 years when Sydney lockdown ends and I need to go back and forth again, I need something stealthy so I don't smell for the sniffer dogs.

Normally I smoke out of an Incredibowl i420 which has a glass bowl capacity of 0.2g and because I haven't smoked in many years, I take 1/3 of it at a time and each time it lasts for a couple of hours at most.

The chamber on the IQ2 however is 0.5g and when I use it I only feel maybe 50% as smashed even though I've smoked more.

I've tried searching for similar questions but the only advice I see are things like 'don't pack it too tight/loose', or 'turn the airflow dial' and other simple fixes that don't work for me.

So for anyone who has used one, is this it, or am I doing something wrong?

I definitely recommend it though if you need a stealth option, it still get's me smashed but why do I have to smoke more to get there?
Smoking comes on a lot quicker but I find it doesn't last as long as vapeing

Top Bottom