Vaporiser Reviews

D

Deleted member cpr

nice 1 bro, keen 2 try it. read it produces better vapour than the eq but big investment nd have a little collection already. I am finding I may have hit the ceiling with the eq nd need something that hits a bit harder.
@Bomber
View attachment 5222
if ur not a heavy user, 1 cone is enough. i can recommend the dynavap nd mighty both good vapes as well. but the eq is my daily driver. all r good on a bong.
View attachment 5223
I've never weighed a dose before but you got me curious, and it looks like 4x the coin = 4x the hit lol.20200917_173220.jpg
Set to max, the volcano will nuke that in 3 big hits. Or you could leave it on the machine for 2 min to let it heat soak the weed before you chug it and get one almighty rip. Its a silly machine if you want it to be. I'd have to share the one in the pic or I'd choke.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now
T

thecannakid

I've never weighed a dose before but you got me curious, and it looks like 4x the coin = 4x the hit lol.View attachment 5225
Set to max, the volcano will nuke that in 3 big hits. Or you could leave it on the machine for 2 min to let it heat soak the weed before you chug it and get one almighty rip. Its a silly machine if you want it to be. I'd have to share the one in the pic or I'd choke.
epic, u almost got me sold on it, sounds like what I'm after. do u need 2 pack the chamber full? when its 1/2 packed does it affect draw resistance? eq has a big cone that holds abt the same but its shit on a bong!

D

Deleted member cpr

epic, u almost got me sold on it, sounds like what I'm after. do u need 2 pack the chamber full? when its 1/2 packed does it affect draw resistance? eq has a big cone that holds abt the same but its shit on a bong!
It still works very well half full but of course the vape is a bit weaker. There is also a reducing chamber available but I haven't found it very useful.

D

Deleted member cpr

A couple of days ago I got myself a davincci iq, I'm starting to like it, now that I've got it working. Here's my thoughts. 20200921_203220.jpg

Its a wierd little bastard. Theres a door on each end. Bud goes in one end And you suck though the other.
20200921_203010.jpg
20200921_203032.jpg
Under the top door there's access to an 18650 battery :) and a stupid fucking thing called a flavour chamber which is prone to falling out and getting lost, the machine doesn't function without it :( There's also a stirring tool but It's in the wrong end IMO.
20200921_203056.jpg

What I like the most about this is that it doesn't resemble any kind of smoking device, It looks like a battery pack or something IMO. It also works OK but the session has to be done it's way. It bakes the weed via conduction and takes about 10 minutes and occasional puffing to finish the bowl which holds about the same amount as a one paper joint.

I like this machine, it tastes really good, works alright and is very pocket friendly and stealthy. I also don't like it because its fiddly, gets very hot and was $350.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Yeah my mate has the same one coops. He likes it but it's the only one hes owned.
Anyway me trusty boundless died last night so im in the market for something new. Not the davinci but. 😂😂
The power button stoped being alble to be depressed. I pulled it apart but it cant be fixed. 2.5 years of daily use for $270. Not bad but not good. Ill put up what i buy next 20201025_112532.jpg20201025_112527.jpg

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Open to any suggestions. No budget restraints. Im thinking the mighty by stortz and bichel. Probably wrong spelling. 😂

D

Deleted member cpr

Open to any suggestions. No budget restraints. Im thinking the mighty by stortz and bichel. Probably wrong spelling. 😂
I got the IQ because it was in stock locally. I would have chosen the crafty + if the local shop had it.

User ID
I got a Mighty, and its great, and also the dynavaps. still getting used to the plenty but there is a really good review on that online, i think its buds review, anyway he says its a hard hitter

Kloud9

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Same me, love reviews on these please ??

Isn't there 2 models of stores and bickel,

the mighty and crafty ..?

Kloud9

Baked
Community Member
User ID
45 minutes I think it's not long time for a session, does it have a replacing battery ?
And cheers krasy K 😀👍

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
I have a plenty vape , it's very nice to use ,I'm too lazy to get it out of box, I keep forgetting to buy silicon tubing so I can hook it up to large beaker bong.
Still like smoke too.
You know you want the stores and bickel Porky you won't regret it.✌

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I have a plenty vape , it's very nice to use ,I'm too lazy to get it out of box, I keep forgetting to buy silicon tubing so I can hook it up to large beaker bong.
Still like smoke too.
You know you want the stores and bickel Porky you won't regret it.✌
I like the idea of no plastic from heat point to inhale. Which the arizer has.
But yeah never seen a bad word said about the mighty.

krazykatz69

Blooming
User ID
45 minutes I think it's not long time for a session, does it have a replacing battery ?
And cheers krasy K 😀👍
Battery is not interchangeable as far as I'm aware. I must be a lightweight (only smoke once or twice a week) I only need to do one dosing cap to get nicely smashed. 😎

Top Bottom