Vaporiser Reviews

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now
User ID
I did go down the road of making an induction heater and got a kit from VapOven but my electronics skills are pretty ordinary & I ended up selling to some dude on Reddit. I ordered a Dynavap Apollo 2 Rover direct from the states & it got here in 4 days. Great little unit.
The torch lighter I have is a bloody ripper. Its a twin flame Honest off eBay Old listing here The 2 flames converge to a point which is perfect to hit the DV in just the right spot :sneaky:
hey Quokk, thanks mate for the links. I will see what VapOven is, i just need a schemtic so i can get the parts from element14 and have a crack at making one. I think Aussie Vaps has the Dynavap induction heater. She looks a lovely light the Honest, sure beats the gasmate haha

Quokk@

Vegetating
User ID
hey Quokk, thanks mate for the links. I will see what VapOven is, i just need a schemtic so i can get the parts from element14 and have a crack at making one. I think Aussie Vaps has the Dynavap induction heater. She looks a lovely light the Honest, sure beats the gasmate haha
No worries Smokey (y) Jump on Reddit r/inductionheaters if you want to DIY a heater. Theres a ton of info and really helpful members. The heater I got from the states is the rechargeable battery powered one. Great for kicking back on the back deck or going camping and WAY cheaper than buying it from Oz unfortunately.

D

Deleted member cpr

The brick is awesome! It's the closest experience to smoking, without smoking that I've tried. It's not he easiest thing to use as there's little to stop you from setting fire to the buds other that your own ability to control the heat via draw speed and flame control. The lack of safety rails is also what makes it so beastly. It takes about 3 seconds to fire into thick cloud mode, which can be quite overwhelming if you're not ready for it. Not being electricity dependent is also very nice.

Im so happy with mine, the biggest problem is that I want to use it too much. If you're in the market for a new vaporizer then check them out, they are a serious bit of kit.

User ID
I got my new toy today. Im very happy with high tech vaporizers. They included a few free goodies and a nice letter. I also got it very fast with free delivery. https://hightechvaporizers.com.au

My sticky brick looks, feels and smells nice. Luck of the draw landed me a two tone one. I'm still learning how to drive it, having fun in the process. Magnetic blocks and buds :geek:

View attachment 7323View attachment 7324
lovely vaporizor mate and beautiful rainforestry scenery

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
So after ordering this in early November it was lost by the idiots at Australia post so had to be resent i finally recieved it today. Im off sick hence all the fun with me bestie pedro so i won't be testing it for a few days but when i do ill let yas know how it goes. Feels nice and solid and looks good. 20201211_122111.jpg

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Nice one, man. should be a good bit of kit. 👍

What's up with ya, you got a dose of the carona's?

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Lucky no false positive hey?
I reckon they had one at moss vale the other week,people running around like chooks with their heads off at the local showground testing area.🐓🐓🐓🐓
Fuck all seems to have happened.
Lots of LIES and panic tactics come with corona virus.
Check out professor Sucharit porker seems pretty on the mark,he has no reason to lie hes a retired professor ?seems to have pretty good credentials and very well educated in disease blah blah.
He seems to make more sense than anyone else on the subject.
Yeah I know hes selling a book"corona false alarm"
I might read it I think he seems pretty genuine.
Doesn't seem like a loudmouth self promoting type.
Yeah I'll hear him out.✌

See what u think.✌

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
The most important bit i forgot , he says making vaccinations could prove to be very dangerous.
Then I see several big pharma ops discontinued, maybe he is right.✌

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
The most important bit i forgot , he says making vaccinations could prove to be very dangerous.
Then I see several big pharma ops discontinued, maybe he is right.✌
Yeah im not anit vax at all but the way these have been rushed through seems very quick and im questioning the safey of them.
Imagine how much profit big pharma is making from this. All paid for by governments who as we all know is from our taxs paid.
Im still dead set that the whole corona virus is a targeted attack on western economys by the rat cunt Chinese plain and simple.

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
And of course you must realise if you were unlucky enough to have a vaccine related injury (side affect) you have absolutely no recourse none .
Big pharma takes no responsibility.
You loose your just a number.✌

Top Bottom