Vaporiser Reviews

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Probably comes down to how much you burn it off so to speak, coops. I usually use a low temp (185c with extreme q), and it finishes up a light brown colour. And i've put the leftovers through a bong before to see for myself and found there's still enough there to give you a kick along.

If you were the ultimate scab, that's probably the better method to get the most out of your weed.

D

Deleted member cpr

Probably comes down to how much you burn it off so to speak, coops. I usually use a low temp (185c with extreme q), and it finishes up a light brown colour. And i've put the leftovers through a bong before to see for myself and found there's still enough there to give you a kick along.

If you were the ultimate scab, that's probably the better method to get the most out of your weed.
That makes sense indy. I'm not really trying to stretch it out. My wife was keen for some cookies so I thought I'd give it a crack. I don't think I'm thrashing the weed out much. I cook it hot but not for long. When I'm straight I'll try bonging the dregs to check the potency.

Ooodog

Vegetating
User ID
I’ve heard that you can put the dregs thru iso to get like a dab consistency product. Never done it myself tho.
I work my Q a little differently to most here. I start at 175C and fill the bag on fan speed 2. Then I do the same again at 190C and 205C. Then on fan speed 1 @ 220C and 235C. Only use the one “bowl” of flower. I was keeping my dregs to try out cooking but I’m out of weed so I have been making joints outta it. Not the best high but a high( and pain relief ) for a little while none the less.

Fred_Hawk

Vegetating
User ID
With my wife's blessing :) i just ordered myself the monster. I can't wait.
hey Cooper I am ordering one I will keep my Q as a back up

vostok

Blooming
User ID
Fellas, wouldn't mind hearing about the different vapes you use and what you think of them.
MLG
DAVINCI VAPORIZER.jpg
https://www.davincivaporizer.com/davinci-vaporizer-bundle/ ..it was almost out of date 5 years ago when I bought her,
and at full price too. now a total bargain, like the ak47 of vapes always works and with multi attachements if you desire

looks like a 'work radio' and the 2nd reason why...you can toke when charging..try getting other vapes to do that?

it can get hot tho..and has been used often as a winter hand warmer, it has a secret hide away tho not used that as yet
I've used 350F as the normal heat range tho often lower too like 315F if you want no smell

many of my buddies regret not getting this model as others and even by DaVinci don't have the guts to last that long

cheers

vostok

Blooming
User ID
It's a beast mate, not sure what else to say. I wish that i had experience with the q so I could give a comparison for ya. What is clear is that a bit of ice in the bong is very nice when it's cranked up.
for that very reason, some leave their bongs in the freezer over night....then I spend 3 days looking for the fooker ....lol

Bomber

Vegetating
User ID
Ive been considering vaping dry herb for years but never got round to it and suspect I am missing out...

That daVinci model looks pretty sweet, as does the model made in Brisbane, supporting local 'n all that.

What difference could I expect in bud consumption( being a scabby type I like the idea of recycling the 'erb....) and the quality of the high, when compared to smoking a good old J? I'd get say 3 smallish joints from a gram of weed.

How would the same gram stack up when used in a vape? does it burn slower/quicker?

Last edited:

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Ive been considering vaping dry herb for years but never got round to it and suspect I am missing out...

That daVinci model looks pretty sweet, as does the model made in Brisbane, supporting local 'n all that.

What difference could I expect in bud consumption( being a scabby type I like the idea of recycling the 'erb....) and the quality of the high, when compared to smoking a good old J? I'd get say 3 smallish joints from a gram of weed.

How would the same gram stack up when used in a vape? does it burn slower/quicker?
I smashed me bong cleaning it about 6 months ago and still haven't bought another one.
I was a daily bong smoker for over 20 years.
Thats how good dry herb vapeing is.

D

Deleted member cpr

@Bomber My weed doesn't really go any further but it tastes better, the high is less lethargic and it's been good for my blood pressure, which was a nice surprise. The torch vaporizers like the dynavap are talked about lots and might be a way to try out vaping without spending heaps. It looks a bit fiddly to me but pretty cool.

T

thecannakid

It's a beast mate, not sure what else to say. I wish that i had experience with the q so I could give a comparison for ya. What is clear is that a bit of ice in the bong is very nice when it's cranked up.
nice 1 bro, keen 2 try it. read it produces better vapour than the eq but big investment nd have a little collection already. I am finding I may have hit the ceiling with the eq nd need something that hits a bit harder.
@Bomber
cone.jpg
if ur not a heavy user, 1 cone is enough. i can recommend the dynavap nd mighty both good vapes as well. but the eq is my daily driver. all r good on a bong.
vapes.jpg

Top Bottom