Vaporiser Reviews

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now
D

Deleted member cpr

With my wife's blessing :) i just ordered myself the monster. I can't wait.

Kloud9

Baked
Community Member
User ID
If I had the quids I'd love to try a volcano
I've got a pax 3 - cost about $200 few years ago - I don't think it's worth the bucks, although it could be operator error! Taste is nice but I don't get that throat hit or much vapour when sucking like a mofo on it
I've got to get off of combustibles!

View attachment 2552

smoking the shitty leftovers from seeded bud ... erk
View attachment 2553

Nice

mlg

Vegetating
User ID
Good one Cooper. Let's both do reviews once ours come in.

Bakedcake

Vegetating
User ID

Fred_Hawk

Vegetating
User ID
nice so you have this by tomorrow are can give us a report

D

Deleted member cpr

nice so you have this by tomorrow are can give us a report
I bloody wish. Couple of days for payment to clear then 2 to 3 days freight. It's going to be a long week, i dont wait well.

mlg should have his soon I'm keen to hear about the crafty+ sound like a great pocket unit.

mlg

Vegetating
User ID
I bloody wish. Couple of days for payment to clear then 2 to 3 days freight. It's going to be a long week, i dont wait well.

mlg should have his soon I'm keen to hear about the crafty+ sound like a great pocket unit.
You'll be pleased to know its shipping from closer to you. My auspost says between this Fri and next Wed.

Fred_Hawk

Vegetating
User ID

do you reakon I could borrow it for a month or two ?

D

Deleted member cpr

what temp are you planning on I run at 196
I'm not sure fred. I'll play around, but I suspect the hot end will be my thing. The app LMAO allows you to fill a bag with mixed temp vapes. I've been watching a few reviews on YouTube and the presenters always end up so fucked.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I'm not sure fred. I'll play around, but I suspect the hot end will be my thing. The app LMAO allows you to fill a bag with mixed temp vapes. I've been watching a few reviews on YouTube and the presenters always end up so fucked.
How’s that retard ya talking to on OSA about mars lights. 😂😂😂

Top Bottom